19.

(Y/N) POV.

The girls and I head off to my place and when we got there, the girls got things ready for the mission as I head off to my room to get some rest before we head off for our mission. When I was in my room, I thought about the boys and what they were probably thinking about right now. I miss them. Maybe this is a bad idea, but I know I have to do this because if not, things will get worse. I lay on the bed and sighed while my heart broke, wondering if they really think I am dead or worse, they probably won't want me any more. I close my eyes to rest a bit to get more energy go in me.

I woke up and saw Ghost was there with no shirt and I notice I was in my bra and panties. I look at him with a blush and Ghost came up to me and start kissing my neck. I close my eyes as I missed this feeling and sighed in pleasure. He kissed my neck and start taking off my bra and kisses down and start nibbling and suck on my nipples as I arched my back and moans loud. Suddenly he pulled away from me and took off the rest of his clothes that is his pants and boxers, then he took off my panties and gets in between my legs. Rubbing his cock on my wet pussy before pushing in and both of us moaned in pleasure. Ghost slowly pulls back and pushed back in as I moaned and gasp in pleasure as he moved in a slow paced before picking up the speed. Skin slapping against each other as he had gone deeper and harder as I moaned loudly and felt a knot as I was close to my orgasm. Ghost went faster as he was close also till they were both off the edge and came together as both of them moaned as both of them orgasm. Ghost slowly pulls out and lays down next to me while spooning me in his strong arms.

"I love you so much...please don't leave me." He whispers as he falls asleep.

I woke up as I sit up and look to my side and saw that it was a dream because Ghost was not there. Sighing, and gets out of bed and head out of the room as I saw the girls all ready and in military suits on as they changed clothes. I stayed in my red suit as I really did not feel like changing into new clothes. Walking over and start grabbing my weapons like my throwing daggers, two Glock 43x, a submachine gun, her snipper gun, two swords with two Karambit knives on the back of her hips holders. She was ready, and she grabbed her mask that was a wolf and put it on while the others put on the same masks on.

"Let's do this." I said, and they all nodded, and we head out of my place.
Price POV.

I drove off to her place as I left the others to deal at the base, and when I got there, I saw a car and I parked not too far for the place and grab a telescope and look ahead to the door as the door open and I saw (y/n) walked out and head to the car with four other women behind her. I was right in my mind she went rogue and it looks like those three girls used to be in the Red Room, but now they work on their own. I heard about them and they are dangerous to mess with, so I know she is in good hands, but I can't help but feel worried she might get hurt. I sighed and watched them put their weapons in the back before getting into the car and drive off. I watched them before I put down the telescope and drove off back to the base. Once I got there, I saw all the men all suit up and ready to move out. I look at Alejandro as he was ready also, and I sighed while shaking my head at this.

"I know what you are thinking, Price, but if she is going to go for the Red Room, she needs us out there," Alejandro said as everyone agreed.

"Well, she is not alone. She is with three badass women that I know. Kim, Av, Jojo, and Zoey. They once worked with the Red Room, but now they work in the dark to take down the Red Room. I trust them they will watch (y/n) back on this. So how about we stay back and see how they take this on?" I told them as Alejandro looks relaxed while the others look tensed.

"How can you trust the people that used to work for the Red Room? What happens they turn their backs against her?" Ghost asked in anger as I sighed at this.

"They won't, I promise, plus they know things we don't and (y/n) trust them with her life as they saved her life twice." I told him as he sighed.

"I don't like this," Ghost mumbled as Soap place a hand on his shoulder.

"I know you don't because you love her and that goes the same thing to all of us. We all love her, but she is a grown woman and she can make choices like this one. We will go in if they need backup or something." I said, as everyone nodded. "Good, now go get some. Rest. We all need it."

Everyone left the room to their rooms as I sighed and sit down on a chair as Alejandro look at me with a worried expression.

"She will be find Price." Alejandro said as I nodded.

"Yes, I know it's just the men. I don't know if they are fine." I said, as Alejandro chuckled.

"They just have to learn that she is a grown woman and I know they love her much of their own lives like Soap and Ghost, also I think Konig has a thing for her also don't know because of his mask always shows his expressions. But all of us love her and we want nothing to happen to them like you don't want nothing bad happen to her. But like you said, she is in good hands." Alejandro said as I sighed and smile up at him.

"Your right, let's just see if they will listen to me on this." I said and gets up then we both head off to bed as I head to my room and sit down on the bed.

Grabbing a picture near my bad that is a little (y/n) with her first pet in her hands. I smile at it and felt a wrong feeling in my gut that something was going to happen tomorrow and I can't do anything about it. Shaking my head and place the picture down and lays down in my bed and try to fall asleep.

(Y/N) POV.
We made it to a place that was abandoned and we all made camp there for the night as tomorrow we move in. I lay on the ground as I was looking up at the stairs from the broken roof and think about the boys and dad, how they are doing and wondering what they are doing. With a sighed I rolled over and fall asleep.

~1239~