(Ending Part 1 Ghost) 26.

(Y/N) opens the door and there was Ghost as he looks down at her as his eyes are shining with glee and she smiles up at him.

"Merry Christmas Ghost." She said and leans up and kissed his cheek.

"Merry Christmas. Alejandro told me to come to your room. Something wrong?" Ghost asked as she look up at him.

"Nothing is wrong. I just want to say I love you, Ghost. I finally know who I am going to love." She told Ghost and his eyes widen and without hesitation he walks in while sweep her in his arm and walks more into her room.

Shutting her door and ping her to the door, and took off his mask, then kisses her on the lips deeply while she kisses back. Ghost pulls away and looks into her eyes as he was smiling as he places a hand on her cheek and creases her cheek.

"I have been waiting for those words for a long time." Ghost said and kisses her again.

She kisses back with a smile and wraps her arm around his neck while he places his hands on her hips. Pulling each other closer and deepens the kiss. Ghost kisses down to her neck and starts kissing her collarbone while skidding his hands down her side of her legs and picks her up as she helps by jumping and wrap her legs around his waist. Ghost moves to the bed and sits down while holding her close to his hardness.

"I can't wait to start a new chapter with you." Ghost mumbles while biting and sucking on her neck. "I love you so much, my love." Ghost said as (Y/n) smiles and places her hands on the side of his face and looks into his eyes.

"I love you too Simon...I can't wait for our future together." She said and kiss his lips softly.

Ghost smiles and starts stripping off their clothes till they are both naked and he just looks at her with full of love and lust. He kisses her again with passion and love while pulling her closer. She pulls away from the kiss and ping him down to the bed and kisses his neck and licks his throat down to his collarbone. Ghost moaned and tilts his head back. Kissing down to his abs and to his thick cock that has pre-cum on the tip. She licks the pre-cum from his cock as he groans in pleasure.

"I will show you how much I love you, Simon." She whispered and start taking his cock in her mouth as Ghost buckled his hips a bit and grips onto her hair.

"Oh fuck! Just like that, baby girl." Ghost moans out while she took more of his cock and sucks hard while bobbing her head up and down.

She moves her head up and down faster while grabbing the rest of his cock and rubs his cock fast. Sucking the tip and swirl her tongue around the tip while rubbing his staff supper fast as he moans loudly and his cock throbbed.

"Oh fuck! Shhhit! (Y/n)! I'm going to cum if you keep doing that!" Ghost moans out as she picked up the paste and keeps sucking the tip as Ghost groans loudly and cums hard as she wraps her lips around his cock and gulps all the cum.

"Fuck!" Ghost moans and leans his head back as she pulls away and gulps down all the cum and moves up and starts kissing his neck. "Your so good at this love"

"Thanks love." She said and kiss his lips while he kisses back while rolling them over so he was on top.

"My turn," Ghost said and start kissing down to her chest and kiss the scars there.

His hands grip on his breasts and move down to her pussy while kissing the inside of her thighs and looking up at her. She looks back with love and affection in her eyes. Ghost soon starts licking and twirling his tongue on her clit of her pussy and start sucking softly. She moans out and runs her fingers through his hair and grips on his hair a bit. He hums and thrust two fingers in and moves them in and down in a fast paste as she whines and moans loudly. Clutching around his fingers as she was close. Ghost sucks some more and slurps and moans against her clit as she gasp and moans loudly.

"Fuck...I'm gonna cum!" she moans out and cums over his fingers.

Pulling his fingers out and licks them clean off with a satisfying moan before he gets in between her legs and rubs his cock a bit before entering her pussy as she moans and Ghost grunts in pleasure. He leans down and place hand hands in hers while having them above her head.

"I love you (y/n)..." Ghost said softly and kisses her softly and she kisses back.

Ghost slowly started thrusting his hips as his staff goes out and it in her pussy as she moans loudly in the kiss. Ghost pulls away from the kiss and starts going faster and deeper than they gripped together with their hands. Ghost goes faster and faster than deeper as he was getting closer. So was she.

"I'm going to cum so hard...fuck!" Ghost moans and thrusts one more time before coming inside her and she cums with him.

Both of them moan together and Ghost pulls out and lays down next to her and pulls her close to his chest. He brushes her hair out of her face and looks into her eyes.

"I love you so much (Y/n). I'm so glad you chose me, my love. I promise to protect you and love you with all my heart." Ghost said, and she smiles and snuggles close to him.

"I love you too Simon...I'll be by your side forever and ever." She said and close her eyes. "Merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas, my love," Ghost said as both of them drifted off to sleep.

~986~