24.

(Y/N) POV.

I woke up in the middle of the night when someone was at my door and I got up and walked to it. Opening the door, and saw it was Konig, with boxes in his hands that were wrapped.

"What are you doing?" I asked him. He looks a little nervous as he looks down a bit.

"I was going to leave this gift for you, but I guess I was not sneaky enough for that." He chuckled and I smile softly at him.

"Come on in." I said and let him in as he walks in and look around. "You know you don't have to get me anything."

"But I do...it's something that I want to give to you," Konig said and hand the box to me.

"Okay...can I open it?" I asked while he nodded and took the box and sits down on my bed and start opening the gift.

Once the wrapping was off and open the box as in there was a bright red knife with a red gun. I look shocked and pull them out and look at it as it engraved my name on them. Looking up at Konig as I can tell he was smiling.

"I hope you like them. I saw them and I just got them with your name engraved on them so you don't have to lose them." He said as I smile at him.

"Thank you, but I have nothing in return." I said and stood up and walks over to my desk and place the gun and knife on the desk.

"Well, there is one thing I would like from you." He said with a little stutter and I look at him.

"What's that?" I asked, as he gulps and walks over.

"You." He whispers and took off his mask.

My cheek went red when I saw how handsome he was and his hair was pulled back in a bun and have a little scuffles on his chin. His hazel eyes look into mine and I saw love and affection. He places his hands on my waist and leans down a bit while leaning in close to my face as our lips are close to touching.

"I want you to kiss you, love you, make you mine, and only mine." He whispers as I look into his eyes and then look down.

"I will break your heart Konig...I don't know who to be with." She whispers and backs away, but he holds me in place.

"I don't care, I've been hurt before and I don't care if I get hurt by you, but I want to make love with you...please." He said as I look up at him and reached up and wrap my arms around his neck.

"Okay." I whisper and leans in as he smiles and leans in also and our lips touched.

The kiss was deep and full of passion as Konig's hands wonder around my body. His big hands slipped underneath my shirt and lift it up my shirt a bit. Kissing down from my lips down to my neck and start kissing there and suck a bit, leaving a mark there. Moaning softly while closing my eyes while feeling the pleasure of his lips. Konig smirked on my skin and start kissing down to my collarbone and start kissing there. Pulling away as he took off my shirt as I was not wearing a bra underneath as his eyes grew more lust and hungry. His hands gently grab my breasts and start squeezing them as I moan softly and bite my lip. His hands move down to my ass and grip on them before picking me up as I gasp and wrap my arms around his neck as he moves and ping me against the wall and starts kissing my lips as I kiss back.

"Fuck, you're making me hard and I can't control myself anymore." He whispers against my lips and with one quick movement he took off my pants and panties as I was naked in front of him.

"Konig." I whisper softly as he hummed and walks over to the bed with me still in his arms and sits down on the bed.

"I want you so bad," Konig said as he moves his nose against my skin, sniffing my scent as he made a low growl. "So bad I need you. I want to be in you," he begged, as his personal behaviors changed.

"You want me?" I asked, as he whines with a low growl.

"Yes, I do." He said as I kiss his neck and ran my fingers through his hair as he moans softly.

I thought this was so cute about how needy he was and how he was acting. I took off his shirt and pants as he helps and once everything was off; I have to say his cock is bigger than Ghost's. I think his cock won't fit, but I am not afraid; I kiss his lips, then down to his neck and more down to his collarbone as my finger trace down his abs and down to his hips than over to his cock. Feeling it throbbing by my touch and I smirked at this. I grab his cock gently and start rubbing the tip and rubbed his cock up and down. He gasp and moans while shaking and tilting his head back. I kneel to the ground in between his legs and start kissing his tip of his cock before placing his whole cock in my mouth, moaning and sucking softly. He ran his fingers through my hair and I kept sucking and bobbing my head up and down in a slow paste.

"Oh, fuck...please...harder mommy." He moaned out and I can't help but like it when he called me mommy and I suck harder and bob my head faster while rubbing his ball sacks as he moans and gasps. "Oh, mommy...please let me cum."

I stopped and pulls away as he whines and looks down at me with pleading eyes. I stood up and push him down on the bed and straddle on his hips and grab his cock and line up with my pussy. Rubbing his tip on my entrance before sliding in, as we both moan softly. I stay there for feeling him throbbing in me as I moan softly, moving my hips up and down as he gasps and moans while placing his hands on my hips. I slowly ride him as he groans and I move my hips faster, feeling him going deep in me and his thickness is stretching me out.

"Fuck...your so big." I moaned out as he grunts and flips us over as he pounded me and I gasp and moan out loudly and I place my hand on his chest while throwing my head back as he goes faster and deeper.

"Oh, fuck.... I'm going to breed with you. Do you want that, mommy? Do you want my cum to breed you?" Konig asked in a husky voice as he goes faster and harder as I moan and start seeing stars.

"Fuck...Konig..." I moaned with each thrust till I was close.

"I can feel you clutch around me. Fuck." Konig said as he was close also as he pecked up the paste and leans down as our lips connected.

We both moan loudly as he thrust one more time and shot his seed in my womb deep inside me as I came around his cock. He stops and shook like crazy till he falls gently on me and holds me close while kissing my neck. We stay like that for a bit before he pulls out and cum leak from his cock and my whole. He grabs the sheets and pulls it over us and he holds me close like a spoon. He ran his fingers through my hair.

"I love you (Y/n)...I hope some day you will choose me." Konig said while watching me with love and a smile on his face.

I said nothing but fall asleep as I felt so tired from the sex we shared. I felt him kiss my forehead and nuzzle into my neck before falling asleep. I thought about Ghost and Soap, that I now have three people to choose and I don't know who should I pick. Maybe in the morning I should talk to my dad about this and see what he thinks about this or maybe Laswell, yeah I will talk to Laswell more than my dad.

~1397~