21.

(Y/N) POV.
Breathing heavily as the men are all down dead and blood dripping from my mask as lucky it's not my blood but my wound was hurting and I can tell it's re-opening. With a sigh, I walk around with my Glock 12 out and hold it in front of me. Just then a bullet came from my left and I kneeled to the ground fast and aim over the direction of where the bullet came from.

"I see you're still alive!" It was Abaddon.

"Yeah, so I can come back and kill your sorry ass, you motherfucker!" I yelled and I spot him as I quickly stood up and shoot at him twice as it hit him in the shoulder, then the other one missed as he ducks down behind a boulder.

"Fuck!" He yelled as I smirk at this.

"It feels not too bad, doesn't! Getting hurt and all." I said and reload my Glock 12 as he laughs.

"Oh, trust me! I have worst pain than this!" Abaddon yelled as I sighed and leans back against the wall. "How about you change sides? We could you use you again."

"How about no!" I said and look up as I saw a mirror and saw him creeping around the corner and I look over to my right as I saw his gun pointing in the corner.

"Oh, come on, we can use you again." He said as I moved around the other corner and look up at the mirror as he came around the corner with a smirk but fad when he saw I was not there. "Oh She Devil, where are you?"

I climbed up without making a sound and creeped over above him. As he kept looking around, I aim my Glock 12 at him as I glare down at him. He stopped and lower his gun and look behind him then ahead. I smirked behind my mask and have my finger on the trigger.

"You know what, Abaddon...I will see you in hell." I said as he looked up with wide eyes and I pulled the trigger and shot him in the head.

A loud bang as he falls to the ground with blood pouring from his head. I sighed and jumped down as I sighed and leans back against the wall till someone came around the corner and I pointed my gun but lower it down as it was Av. She looks down at Abaddon, then looks at me.

"You okay?" Av asked, as I nodded.

"Yeah, one down and two more to go." I said, while walking past her.

"The men are here and they are getting the kids out of here. Jojo sound some bombs and she is planting them around the place. This place will be in flames by in the morning." Av said, as I nodded.

"Good, at least this place will be a bad memory." I said, and we walked off to meet up with the others.

Kim, Zoey and Jojo were waiting for us in the middle of the Red Room. They look at us and I did a nod. Telling them that Abaddon was dead. There was a slow clap that echoes around the room and we all pulled out our guns, ready for anything till I saw him. The man behind everything. He was a little round with glasses and he was walking out of the shadows with a smirk on his face.

"My first and finale finest women in the Red Room. Av Whitlock, Jojo Barlowe, Kim Hart, Zoey Launer, and my most favourite (Y/N) (L/N) aka She Devil." Amon said with a smirk and I saw Viennese walked behind him. "The whole gang is here, Viennese."

"Yes, sir...the right place too to die," Viennese said with a smirk.

"No, this is the place that this is going to end and you two are going to die, you fucking bitch." Jojo said as she aimed at them before a bullet went into her head and she falls down to the ground, dead.

"Jojo!" Kim screamed and knees to the dead body of Jojo.

I look at Jojo in horror and look to see where the bullet came from and it was from Zoey. She had a smirk on her face as this shocked me and glare at her. Av saw this also and point her gun at Zoey.

"How could you!" Av yelled.

"Sorry, but Amon made a deal...and that is I can be free from this fighting if I just kill you all right here and now." Zoey said, as I felt betrayed.

"You were one of us." I said with a hurt voice.

"Yeah, were one of us," Zoey said and aim at me and before she could pull the trigger, someone shot her from behind and she falls down to the ground dead.

"No one point a gun at my daughter." Price said as Ghost and Soap were with him.

"Dad." I said softly.

"Look here! Men! Welcome to the Red Room." Amon said as Price glares at Amon.

"You." Price said with venom in his voice.

"Viennese, deal with the broken girls. I will deal with the men," Amon said as Viennese nodded.

"Yes, sir," Viennese said and start walking to us as I look over at Price and the other two.

"Don't worry about us. You deal with her." Ghost said, and I nodded and face at Viennese and put my Glock 12 away and pulled out my swords.

"I will kill this bitch then I will come after you...Amon." I said.

"Girls, let's do this!" Av said as she pulled out her own swords with Kim as we three head towards Viennese and we fought.

You think three girls vs one will be easy? No, it's not. Viennese was more quicker and she can easily read our moves then start attack us at our weak spots. Like she knows every move of ours, like she has been watching us. She took down Kim with ease and throw her towards Jojo's body. Then Av and I went in the back but she blocked us the twirl and slice Av's leg with her knife and kicked me in the chest where I am still healing from. I gasp in pain and falls down holding my chest while Av kept fighting Viennese till Kim rejoined and both of them fought. I watched the fight, trying to catch my breath till I looked over and saw that the boys were losing as well. Till something in me snapped when I saw Amon pulled out a gun and shot Soap in the chest, then Ghost in the chest also while Price yelling and start fighting him.

"NO!" I screamed and stood up and grab my swords as I turn my attention to Viennese as she took down Av and Kim.

I saw red as I ran over and jumped up and did a twirl in the air as Viennese looked up and, with wide eyes, my blades slice her neck while I beheaded her. She falls down to her knees and her head rolled off from her shoulders and rolls over to Av's feet as Av looks shocked.

"(Y/N)." Av said as Kim look at me with worried eyes and I look at them with red eyes.

"Get them out of here...now! Let me deal with Amon... he is mine." I growled and walked over to Amon.

~1207~