7.

(Y/N) POV.

We made it to where Price was at and he told us what was going on. Let's just say there were more kids than the last time we saved and they were in two rooms. One room has girls and the other room as boys and their age is around five to ten years old.

"Fuckin basters." Soap said as I narrow my eyes at this.

"Ghost, you and Soap team up to get the boy's side as (Y/N) and Konig work together on the girl's side. I will take care of the snipping the enemy from afar," Price said as we nodded, but something is wrong.

"Sir, can I ask why Gaz and Alejandro are not with us?" I asked as Price look at me.

"Those two have their own little mission together. They are somewhere else, taking care of the road for the buyers." Price said, and I look at him.

"So this is a save and rescue mission that I understand, but what about the buyers? We can not let them live for all I know they will do it again." I said, and Price knows how I feel about buyers and other things that involve children and slavery.

"I know how you feel, but we need them to lead the way where they are getting these buyers at. We need to find whoever is behind this and stop it. Is that want you want, She Devil?" Price asked as I sighed and nodded.

"Yes, sir." I said, and he did a nod.

"Good, now that is done. Get your asses out there and bring those kids to safety." Price told us and we agreed while saying yes, sir.

"See you on the other side," Soap said with a smirk and head off with Ghost on his tail while I look up at Konig.

"Ready?" I asked as he nodded, then we head off.

Konig and I sneak up to the building where the little girls are at. I activate my wolf's mask to see what is on the other side of the wall and see about six men in there and a woman. I stopped at the corner and peek the corner as I look at the room and saw the girls that are sitting in a big circle. I move over to Konig and whisper to him.

"There are about six men and a woman. You take care of the left and I will do the right." I told him as he peeks around the corner, then look at me.

"But I only work with two men and you work with four men," Konig said as I smirk.

"Yup, and while I am dealing with the four men, you take care of that woman, but keep her alive. I may have some questions for her." I told him as he nodded. "Alright, let's split up now."

Konig sneaks off to the left to take care of the two men by the door as I walk in the shadows, pulling out my swords as my eyes turn red for blood. A man saw me and point his gun at me. He was about to say something but with a quick move I slice his throat as he gasp and fall down to the ground. The rest of the men turn around and look at me as I smirk underneath my mask and cross my arms while holding my swords to the side.

"Let have a dance, shall we boys?" I asked in a joke manner.

I ran at them as they pull out metal sticks and came after me. I swing my sword towards one of them as they block it with their stick and one of them came behind me and was about to hit me in the back, but I jump out of the way as he hit the guy that blocked my sword. I pull sword back and slice the man in the neck before twirl it around to hit third one by stabbing him in the chest and I roll over on his back as he falls down, and I stood up straight as there were two left. I look at them as one on my right and the other one is on my left. The pull out their guns and pointed at me as I sighed, then put my swords back in their holders before grabbing Glock 12s and pull them out and shot both of the men in the heads fast then put my Glock 12s away.