17.

(Y/N) made it to the hospital, and the doctors started their work on her in the ER room. Everyone was waiting outside the room, waiting for them to be done with her surgery. Time went by and it was getting dark out as everyone in the waiting room was getting anxious. Soon the doctor came out with blood over his body and everyone stood up while Price walks over.

"How is she?" Price asked as the doctor sighed.

"Lucky she will break through, but she is alive. The stab wound is like the one that already had on her chest, but lucky the knife was not deep or close to the heart." The doctor said as everyone felt relieved.

"Thank you, doctor, can I see her?" Price asked as the doctor nodded.

"Yes, you could see her, but only one person at a time. She is in a small room." The doctor said while telling them the room number that she was going to be in.

Price walks to her room and once he got there, she is all patched up and a gown on her with covers to keep her warm. Price's heart shattered by the look at her face as it was pale like snow and her lips are kinda pale. Price moved and sits down on the chair that was next to her bed and holds her hand. Hearing her heart rate going up and down with the light sound of beeping coming from the machines on the heart radar. Price looks at his stepdaughter with sad and worry eyes.

"I'm sorry little one...I wish I was there on your back to keep watch," Price said as he rubs his thumb over her hand as she was still asleep.

The day turns into night as one by one each of them comes in and visit, for Soap, Ghost and Konig, they visit all the time more than the others. (Y/N) was still asleep just resting herself as the day turn into tomorrow and tomorrow turns into weeks as she was still asleep and the guys worried that if she will ever wake up. The doctor said that she is just resting so they calm down a bit but till was worried. Price was in the room with her alone today as the others are training and getting ready for the next mission as he was looking at (y/n) with worried eyes.

"I hope you wake up soon." Price said as he holds her hand till her hand twitched in his.

He looks down at his hand, then back up to her face. (Y/N) slowly open her eyes and blinks twice before looking over at Price with a pain look but have a small smile once she saw Price.

"Dad?" she said as Price sighed in relief and bring her hand up to his lips and kiss them.

"Hey (y/n), thank god you're okay," Price said as she looks at him then looks towards the doorway then up at the ceiling.

"Where am I?" she asked.

"The hospital. You're safe, just another nasty scar," Price told her as she looks down at her chest where the bandages are at and saw that she indeed has another scar over her x mark.

"Great...wait did he get away?" She asked while looking at Price and he sighed while looking down.

"Yeah, he got away, but we found his trail, so we are tracking him down as we speak." Price told her as she sighed and leans into the bed more with tired eyes. "Get some more rest. I will tell the others that you are going to be okay."

"Wait...dad..." (Y/N) said as Price looked at her. "Thanks for coming for me..." Price smiles at her.

"You are my daughter. Of course I will come for you always," Price told her in a soft tone.

"Sorry I left the team for a bit...but I think it's still the best I stay in my hideout for a little longer. You and the boys can come over anytime." She told him as he smiles and nodded.

"Your okay, do whatever makes you feel comfortable," Price told her and she smile and nodded. "I miss that smile." (Y/N) smiles more and nods as she now realised that her mask was off. She sighed and close her eye. "Get some rest."
Price POV.