10.

(Y/N) POV.

Early in the morning as Price woke me up and told me to gear up and I did. I grabbed my sniper and head out as it was only me, Alejandro and Price on this mission. We were in the truck as Price was going over the plans.

"The plan is to take down this dealer that has bombs and it will be an easy, quick mission. Only us three can do it," Price said while Alejandro was driving and I was in the back seat fixing my wolf mask.

"So this bomb? What kind of bomb is it?" I asked while looking at Price as he looks over his shoulder to look at me.

"The bomb that can destroy a whole city," Price said, and I nodded as I check on my sniper. "So Alejandro and I well go in and take care of defuse the bomb while you take care of the people with your sniper."

"Yes, sir." I said, and Alejandro stopped his car in the middle of the forest and we all got out. "I'll head off now."

"See you on the other side." Alejandro said I nodded, then ran off.

I stopped as I felt the pain in my leg as I forgot I suppose not to run and that's what Price told me to do is only snipe from a far distance. I sighed and walked over to cliff and get my set my stuff ready. I lay down on my stomach, have my M2010 ESR sniper out and ready and cover myself with a camouflaged so my cover wouldn't be discovered plus there were trees around me so it helps me blend in. I activate my mask as it scan the area and I saw the enemies I aim my sniper gun at them as I saw Price and Alejandro sneak in and I take out the guards at the front then I took out the rest one by one as they fall down dead. I sighed and pull away and move a bit as my mask scan the area again till I saw a woman and a man that made my stomach hurt. I made my mask to zoom in and when it was zoomed in I saw the man more clearly and saw it was that man that made me like this.

"Price, sir...did you find the bomb yet?" I asked over the con, as I can hear their breathing.

"Yes, we and we are dealing with the bomb now. Why, what is the status?" Price asked.

"That man is here with a woman..." I look at the woman and she has a helmet on but has the same outfit as me. "She is like me. So hurry there and get out before they found out that the guards are gone and dead." I said over the con and monitored them as they are walking to the front.

My heart beat was going fast with worried for Price and Alejandro because she knew that woman. She was a very high skilled killer, almost like myself, but she is way different from me. She is like a robot but is a human. Shaking my head a bit, and monitored them before I saw both Alejandro and Price running out of the place. I make sure they didn't see them run and saw nothing change of their actions.

"She Devil full back," Price said, and I get up and put things away.

"On my way, sir." I said and grab my sniper gun then head back to the truck. After sometime I made it back to the truck and saw Alejandro and Price there waiting for me. "Sorry it took my long."

"Your fine. Just take your time with your leg," Alejandro said while heading in the truck with Price and I.

"You sure it was that man?" Price asked, and I nodded.

"Yes, sir...it's him." I told Price as both Price and Alejandro look at each other.

"That's odd. I hope he doesn't work with those people with the bombs that mean no good." Alejandro said as I sighed and lean in my seat.

"It won't be good at all if he works with them. That means they have trained assassins that are high skilled like me." I said, as I fix my wolf's mask a bit.

"Well, we will worry about that some other time. For now, let's head back to base," Price said, and we all nodded while Alejandro drove us back to the base.