Chapter 23: Eager

Severus wasted no time in taking my hand and leading us upstairs to his room, slamming the door behind us.

"Are you certain, my love?" he murmured, his lips ghosting along my ear.

I nodded, wrapping my arms around his neck. "I've never been more sure of anything." I pressed my lips against his and I felt him smile against my lips as I backed him toward the bed.

"Eager, are we?" he chuckled.

"It's been far too long."

"Agreed," he growled, pulling me on top of him on the bed as he slid a hand up my shirt, lifting it off my body. "You're beautiful, my love."

My hand cupped his face and I leaned down to kiss him. His tongue slipped inside my mouth as I rolled my hips against his crotch and he groaned into my mouth.

"Sit on my face, love," he growled, though I could still see the softness in his eyes. I smirked and climbed off of him. He helped me take off my pants before pulling my hips onto his face.

"Fuck..." I moaned as his tongue ran up my slit, teasing my entrance, before settling on my clit, flicking it with his tongue.

"Sev..."

His grip tightened on my thighs as he devoured my cunt as if he hadn't eaten in days. That's my girl.

I jumped slightly at hearing his voice in my head. Mine, he growled in my head. I grabbed a handful of his hair and tugged lightly. He moaned against my cunt, which sent a pleasurable sensation through my entire body.

You gonna cum, baby? Do it, my little whore. Needed to be fucked so desperately, you had to do it here, didn't you? I could hear him chuckling underneath me as I approached my high. My poor little whore was feeling so neglected this past term, isn't that right?

I nodded but he smacked my thigh. Words, darling.

"Fuck... was desperate," I agreed, grinding my pussy against his face.

That's a good girl. Use my mouth for your pleasure. Cum for me, my darling... do it.

"Fuck!" I screamed as my high approached quickly and washed over me. I struggled to hold myself up, worried I might hurt him but he grabbed my hips and held me against his face.

Don't you ever try to lift off my face. If I'm to die, this is how I want to go. Suffocate me, darling.

As my orgasm finished he slowly released my thighs and I moved off his face, reaching for his cock.

"I cannot wait any longer, darling. Let me feel you," he groaned breathlessly. I smirked and lined him up with my still dripping core, before sinking down onto him.

"Fuck, yes... Merlin, Y/n... I forgot how amazing you feel."

I placed my hands on his chest as I began circling my hips. His hands quickly found my thighs and he squeezed them.

"That's a good girl," he groaned. "Bounce just like that, little one. Fuck, you're amazing."

I began bouncing faster and his grip tightened on my thighs. "Fuck, my love... I'm gonna cum!" He brought his thumb to my clit and quickly began rubbing it, coaxing me toward my release as his cock twitched inside me. I clenched around him as my release washed over me and he came inside me. I collapsed on top of him and his arms wrapped around me.

"I love you, darling. You know that, right?"

I nodded. "I love you, Sev."

We stayed like this for a while, hearing the sound of feet scurrying away as I snuggled closer to Severus. We knew this couldn't last forever but, for now, we would enjoy these moments of solitude while they lasted.