Chapter 41

Sensitive content ahead. Reader's discretion is advised.

***********

Nandini

“Finally, we are here in this room alone, after so long,” Rishabh says as soon as everyone leaves.

He traces my face with the tip of the gun while I ball my hands into fists, trying my best to control my fear as well as my urge to push him away.

“I can see you cringing due to my proximity, but this will change soon, Sweetheart,” he says, the tip of the gun now tracing the skin over my neck, going down toward my chest.

Angry tears fill my eyes as I feel it approaching my breast, the urge to push him away increasing with each passing second.

Thankfully, he stops, and I don’t push him.

Closing my eyes, I deliberately let those tears pour out.

I want him to see them as the tears signifying my helplessness. I want him to perceive the angry shake of my body as me trembling in his fear.

“This is what I like, Sweetheart,” he says, tracing his thumb over my cheek. “I love when you cry.

“That is why there are going to be more tears when we get out of here. Once we are finally alone in my lair, I will do such things to you that you will not only cry, but shout and scream in pain. Those painful whimpers and cries coming out of your mouth will be music to my ears.”

I say nothing, do nothing, only wait for him to take his finger out of the gun’s trigger as he continues to stroke my cheek.

After a few seconds, he lies down on the bed, pointing the gun to my head.

“It’s time to start servincing me, Sweetheart,” he says, smiling creepily. “Begin by pressing my feet like how that other slut was pressing earlier.”

Although I would like to break his leg, I resort to pressing it as I eye the gun in his hand, disgust whirling within me as soon as I touch him.

Lower your finger from the trigger. I silently will him to do so as I continue pressing his legs.

“This feels so good. Your trembling hands on my legs. You will be doing so every night from now on.” He sighs, closing his eyes.

This overconfidence is what will take you down, Rishabh.

I smirk, taking my chance when I look at his closed eyes.

Taking care to be subtle, I slightly bend down, moving myself away from the line of fire of the gun.

Then, bringing my hands up, I harshly clutch his crotch, making him scream.

Due to the suddenness of it, he accidentally presses the trigger, but the bullet gets shot to the wall behind me.

With him distracted, I immediately snatch the gun from his hand, quickly climbing down the bed, looking at him curled up on the bed, his hands over his crotch.

The door also opens and the officers and Manik come rushing inside.

The officers immediately go to Rishabh was, pointing their guns at him, while Manik comes to me.

“Are you fine, Nandini? We heard a gunshot,” he asks, concernedly looking at me.

“I am fine, Manik,” I say, blinking my eyes reassuringly at him.

“You fucking bitch!! I will not spare you,” Rishabh says, and I turn to him, noticing him still curled up on the bed, groaning in pain.

“You are going to jail, Rishabh. You won’t be able to do anything to me from inside the prison,” I tell him, but he scoffs at me.