Chapter 1: Kraken Music Concert

Peacefully in the ocean, Queen Agatha was really excited about the concert for her daughters especially her youngest daughter Ruby. Throughout the years, the music concert for all the krakens and ocean creatures has always been successful to the kraken kingdom.

"I'm really looking forward to this brill and I'm so excited that Ruby will be in the concert!" Agatha said excitedly as she looks at her brother.

"Sis, I'm sure it's gonna be fine! Trust me, the concert is gonna turn out great!" Brill said in a happy tone. The concert got started as all of the krakens gathering around and taking their seats as the music started to play. Agatha's daughters from oldest to youngest, they've started to sing their names along with the ocean creatures playing instruments.

Agatha was smiling from her throne, enjoying the concert so far and hopefully it was gonna be perfect for the kingdom of the krakens. Suddenly, a giant seashell came up as the kraken sisters were still singing along with the seashell opening and they were about to present their youngest little sister Ruby Gillman, but she wasn't there.

Everyone gasps and stopped playing the instruments and the music, it was a complete disaster since Ruby didn't bother to be here or show up in time.

"Oh boy!" Brill said.

"RUBY!!!" Agatha shouted as she was getting very upset because her youngest daughter wasn't here at the music concert today.