Chapter 15: Heartbroken/The Big Truth

It was the third day as Ruby was in her bed sleeping peacefully, that was until scuttle flew up to her and woke the teen kraken girl up. Since he heard the news this morning, he'd knew that Ruby was gonna be really excited.

"Ruby wake up!" He said in a happy tone and she rubbed her eyes, trying to wake up. "Congratulations kiddo! I've heard some great news this morning, Raph's getting married today in the afternoon!" He said in happiness.

Ruby smiled and got out of bed as she twirling around in happiness and then hugged scuttle.

"Good luck out there kiddo!" Scuttle said as he wink at her and Ruby winked back with a smile. She went to go see Raph, but then stopped as the teen kraken girl heard voices coming from the living room. Ruby looked and sees Raph with a teen human girl who was wearing earrings, a teal blue tank top shirt and blue pants with sparkles on it.

Raph's family was mistaken about everything and his brothers were really happy for him after all

Raph's family was mistaken about everything and his brothers were really happy for him after all. Looks like he'd found the girl of his dreams that he wants to be with.

"Well Raphael, we were mistaken and it seems that you really found the girl that you love!" Splinter said gently as Chelsea smiled and lays her head on Raph's shoulder. "We're very happy for both of you!"

"Thank you very much sir, he's all ever wanted!" Chelsea said in a happy tone.

"Dad, I wanna marry her besides I owe her my life! But this is what I want!" Raph said as  his family looked surprised and even though, they are teenagers he'd want to be happy with Chelsea.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yeah! The wedding and the engagement will start at sunset!" Raph said.

"Very well then! We'll get everything ready for today!" Splinter said gently as Ruby heard everything, she started to cry and sob into her hands silently while Chelsea turned around and saw Ruby running off, she started to have a smirk on her face.

Meanwhile, brill was on top of a rock as he was looking for his niece Ruby all over the ocean or near the shore but she was nowhere to be found.

"Ruby, where are you? Come on Ruby, where have you gone kid?" Brill asked himself as scuttle was flying around in the sky. "Something strange is going on here!"

Scuttle landed on the rock, brill was still looking for her.

"Any sign of her?" Brill asked.

"No luck! I'd flew over the city like three times!" Scuttle said as he ran out of breath from flying too much.

"Well, go check again! It's almost sunset and we have to find her!" Brill said gently as scuttle nodded.

"Copy that!" Scuttle said as he went to go looking for her again all over the city. Brill had a feeling that something is going on around here.

"Something fishy is going on!" Brill said to himself as he heard Sam's voice.

"Uncle Brill!" Sam cried out as he looked at his nephew.

"What is it Sam?" He asked.

"I know where Ruby is!" Sam said as brill went in the water and he followed Sam to go look for Ruby before it's too late.

While, scuttle flew all over the city and he heard singing coming close, it sounded familiar to him though. He gasps and stopped.

"Ruby?" Scuttle asked himself as he flew up to a building looking out the open window, the seagull sees a necklace glowing on the table and he started to see a teenager human girl with red hair, blue eyes and she was wearing a dark red dress that matches her beautiful hair.

Chelsea puts on the necklace as she started to sing while twirling around in her dress, with an evil smirk on her face and scuttle gulped nervously

Chelsea puts on the necklace as she started to sing while twirling around in her dress, with an evil smirk on her face and scuttle gulped nervously. She picked up a small mirror and threw across the room which caused it to break, the teen girl head down and she spoke.

"So long Ruby, the ocean is gonna be mine!" Chelsea said as she let out an evil laugh while looking at the mirror as she saw herself as Nerissa the evil mermaid queen.

"Oh no! I gotta go warn Ruby!" Scuttle said as he flew away from the building and he went to go tell Ruby about this.

Looking all sad and devastated again as Ruby was sitting on the ground, near the shore with her dress on that has sparkles on it and she has a purple flower tied to her wrist and she also wearing earrings on.

"Ruby, what are you doing here? You can't just give up already, I know that you and Raph are meant to be together! It has to be a misunderstanding!" Brill said gently as Ruby looked sad with a sniffle and scuttle came here to the shore and told them everything.

"Ruby, there you are! I've been looking and I thought I found you because I heard. But...but then I saw it wasn't you! It was her, but it wasn't in the mirror, except she had your voice!" Scuttle stuttered as Ruby raised an eyebrow in confusion and brill was also confused.

"What are you talking about?" Brill asked.

"Don't you get what I'm telling you?!" Scuttle yelled.

"No!" Brill said in anger.

"Raph has been tricked, that girl who showed up is actually the evil mermaid queen in disguise!" Scuttle said as Ruby lifted her head up and she knew that she had to stop Chelsea from marrying Raph.

"Are you sure about this?" Brill asked.

"Of course I am! Have I ever been wrong before? I mean, when it counts?" Scuttle asked.

"What are we gonna do?" Sam asked.

"There's gotta be a way to get Ruby to that building in time!" Brill said gently as April came up to the shore and heard everything.

"Well, I could take Ruby there!" April said as they looked at the human girl coming towards them. "My name's April, and I can help with that!"

Ruby smiled and hugged her friend April, as brill smile and nodded to let April help since she's a very nice human.

"Okay April take Ruby to that building! Scuttle find a way to stall that engagement while me and Sam go to tell Agatha everything!" Brill said as they've all nodded and went to go stop the engagement and April gives Ruby a ride to the building.