Chapter 16: Stopping The Engagement

Meanwhile, at the balcony of the top of the building as everyone else was dressed nicely and Raph was wearing a black suit with a little black bow tie on it. Luckily, Raph found the perfect ring for Chelsea and it was a good thing that his friend Casey helped him out with that.

Splinter looks at his son. "Are you nervous, my son?" He asked.

"Not really dad! But I just don't want my wedding to be ruined!" Raph said gently as Chelsea came in her red dress, her hair was in a ponytail style.

"It won't be ruin my son!" Splinter said gently as the rat father, leaving the two of them alone together.

"Oh Raph, it's beautiful! This moment of our wedding is going to be perfect!" Chelsea said gently as she sighed romantically. Suddenly, scuttle flew by the red haired teen girl which caused Raph dropped the ring while he started looking for it, leaving Chelsea being attacked by the seagull.

"What the heck is going on?" Donnie asked.

"How should I know? It's Raph's wedding!" Mikey said as he got a bowl of popcorn in his hand while Leo just rolled his eyes.

"Help me! I'm being attacked!" Chelsea said in anger as she was still being attacked by scuttle, he was trying to get the necklace off her neck but she shoved him off. April and Ruby got here in time as Raph looked up and sees Ruby.

"Ruby?" He asked.

Ruby and Chelsea started the fight each other, while everyone watches the whole thing without doing anything to stop it.

"Get her off me! She's insane!" Chelsea said in anger as the two teen girls kept fighting, while Ruby was on the ground and she yanked the necklace off of Chelsea's neck, pushing her to the ground. Mikey was actually was enjoying the wedding as he kept eating the popcorn while Donnie and Leo watched with frown on their faces.

"Whoa! This is the best wedding fight I've ever seen!" Mikey exclaimed in a happy tone.

Ruby threw the necklace to the ground which caused it to break into pieces as her voice vocals coming straight towards her and Ruby got her voice back.

Raph started to realize that it was Ruby who saved his life, not Chelsea. He snapped out of his trance and Ruby was the girl of his dreams.

"Ruby?" He asked.

"Raph?" Ruby asked as he'd came towards her and looked into her eyes

"Raph?" Ruby asked as he'd came towards her and looked into her eyes. Her cheeks were covered in a little blue sparkle glitter as her dress lightened up, glowing it up.

"You can talk? It was you along! Your the girl of my dreams!" Raph said gently as it started to come back to him.

"Yes Raph, it was me!" Ruby said in a happy tone as they're foreheads touched, she felt like crying tears of joy. "It's me!"

Raph wipes the tears from her eyes as they both smiled at each other, she was really happy that Raph remembered.

"I've should have known about it sooner, but I just didn't know what came over me!" He said as he continued to look into her eyes.

"It's not your fault raph besides Chelsea hypnotized you this whole time!" Ruby said as she looked at her, then she got angry.

"Raph, get away from her now!!" Chelsea said in Nerissa's voice. Raph didn't listen, he'd ignored her command.

"Your the girl who I love Ruby!" Raph said gently as he strokes Ruby's glitter cheek, she closed her eyes, then open them as Ruby and Raph were gonna kiss.

"No!!" Chelsea shouted in anger. Suddenly, the sun went down before they could kiss as Ruby felt a sharp pain coming through her body it started to glow while Chelsea had a smile on her face. "It's happening!" She said.

Ruby started to whimper again as Raph was holding her in his arms, he didn't know what was happening to her and everyone stepped back a little bit. Ruby turned back into her violet purple skin as her dreadlocks started to grow a little bit and she felt like that she couldn't stand up anymore as her three tentacles started to grow too while Chelsea let out an evil chuckle and laughed.

"She's a kraken!" Donnie said quietly. Raph looked at Ruby, like he was shocked about this form of her. Unfortunately, she looks up at him and the teen kraken girl hated him to see her like this.

"You're too late!" Chelsea shouted out as she transformed into Nerissa and crawled over to Ruby and managed to grab her in a headlock. "So long, lover boy!"

"Raph!" Ruby cried out. They went into the water.

"Ruby!" Raph shouted. He didn't want to lose her again and he'd knew that he had to go down there.