Chapter 6: Agatha Founds Out

It was a nice peaceful morning in the ocean as Ruby couldn't stop thinking about Raph, her older sisters were waiting for her to come out since she's been in there all morning.

"Ruby, come on out! You been in there all morning!" Brittany shouted out gently as the giant kraken teen come out, holding a rose in her hand. "What is with her lately?"

Ruby happily humming to the song as she sees her mother and putting a smile on her face.

"Morning mom!" Ruby said in a happy tone.

"Well, morning to you too sweetie!" Agatha said in a happy tone as she watches her 16 year old kraken daughter swimming around, with a happy humming tone in her voice right now.

"Oh, she's got it bad!" Ronnie said as the older kraken sisters figure out something was going on with their little sister Ruby.

"What? What she got?" Agatha asked in concerned as Brittany looked at her mother and spoke.

"Isn't it obvious mom? Ruby's in love!" Brittany said as Agatha smiled and looked at the rose.

"Ruby? In love?" Agatha asked.

Meanwhile, brill was struggling about the secret and tried not to tell Agatha about it while he was keeping an eye on her.

"Okay, so far, so good! I don't think Agatha knows! It's getting way too hard for me to keep this a secret for long!" Brill said as Ruby picked off the petals from a flower and she got a huge rose flower through her violet purple dreadlocks.

"He loves me? Mmm, he loves me not! He loves me, I knew it!" Ruby giggled as brill could hear her.

"Ruby, will stop talking about that and get your head back in the water!" Brill said as she couldn't stop thinking about Raph and she wanted to see him again.

"I gotta see him again! Tonight! Scuttle might know where he lives and then Sam can splash around to get his attention!" Ruby said as brill tried to get her mind off of all that from last night.

"Ruby, listen to me that world up there is just too much and your life is better down here in the ocean!" Brill said as he started to singing a song to get Ruby to change her mind as the ocean creatures started playing instruments all together as the tiny seahorses started swimming around Ruby, tickling her while she giggled. Sam, Lana and Hailey found Ruby and told her that they've got a surprise for her at the hideout, they sneaking off. Getting distracted with the singing as brill got done singing and noticed that Ruby left.

"Ruby? Somebody's got to nail that girl's tentacles to the floor!" Brill said as he heard Arthur's voice coming closer to him and he turned around.

"Brill! Brill, I've been looking all over for you, I've got an urgent message from my wife Agatha!" Arthur said as brill got confused by the moment.

"My sister Agatha?" Brill asked as Arthur nodded.

"She wants to see you right away! Something about Ruby!" Arthur said as he left while brill gasps and thinking that his sister knows.

"She knows!" Brill said to himself.

Queen Agatha was sitting at her throne as she looked at the rose and chuckled, thinking that her daughter might be in love with a male kraken her age.

"Oh, my little girl is in love! Who could the lucky kraken be?" She asked. Agatha noticed brill was there, frowning at her for a minute as she cleared her throat and spoke.

"Come in, Brill!" She said gently. Brill took a deep breath and exhale, he didn't want to overreact to anything.

"Okay Brill, don't overreact! Just stay calm!" Brill said to himself as he swimming to get closer at his sister's throne, he'd spoke in a squeaky voice. "Yes? Yes, Agatha?" He asked in a normal voice.

"Brill, I'm getting concerned about Ruby! Have you noticed that she's been acting strange and perculiar lately?" She asked as looked at the trident in her hand.

"Strange and perculiar?" He asked as he looked up at Agatha and she told him about it.

"You know, mooning about! Daydreaming, singing to herself, you haven't noticed?" She asked, narrowed down her eyes at him. He tried not to get nervous and not to overreact.

"Oh, well, umm?" He asked.

"Brill?" She asked.

"Hmm?" He asked nervously as he looked up and Agatha told him to come closer and he did, she thinks that he's keeping a huge secret from her about Ruby being in love.

"I know you've been keeping something from me!" She said as she raises an eyebrow and glaring at her brother.

"What are you talking about? I'm not keeping anything from you, I wouldn't do that at all!" Brill laughed nervously.

"Yes, you are! About Ruby?" Agatha asked as brill got really nervous and his hands were shaking in fear.

"Ruby?" He asked.

"In love, hmm?" Agatha asked as she smiles at him and brill accidentally blurted out the whole secret.

"I've tried to stop her Agatha, she's not listening! I told her to stay away from mutants, they're are bad, troubled!" Brill said in panicked.

"Mutants? What about mutants?" Agatha asked in anger as the trident glows green and she gets angry.

Brill chuckled nervously. "Mutants? Who said anything about mutants?" He asked nervously as brill yelped and Agatha wanted to know everything that happened.