Chapter 12: Meeting Raph's Brothers

After Raph introduced her to his human friend April, she decided to pick out some new clothes for Ruby to wear and then Splinter let Ruby stay here in the sewers, giving her an empty room and letting her get comfortable here with them.

"Thanks for letting her stay with us dad!" Raph said gently with a smile and the rat nodded.

"You're welcome my son! I can tell that poor girl seems very harmless to us and she can stay as long as she wants!" Splinter said gently while Raph smiled and he heard his brothers coming into the sewers.

"Hey Raph, who is this?" Leo asked as Donnie and Mikey looked at the girl with the blue hair.

"I don't know, but she can't talk!" Raph said gently as he started to introduce her to his brothers. "This is my brother Leo, Donnie and Mikey!"

Ruby smiled and waved to them as Raph narrowed his eyes at his brothers, not to laugh or be rude to her.

Leo, Donnie and Mikey waved back at her, putting smiling faces on and being nice to this girl.

"Anyway, she'll be staying here with us for a while and April seems to like her too!" Raph said gently as Ruby started to yawn, he'd knew that she was getting tired.

"Come on, let me show you to your room and maybe we can hang out and I'll show you my ninja skills! Would you like that?" He asked gently as Ruby got really excited and nodded. "Okay great! I'll let you get some rest!"

Raph closed the door as Ruby smiled and put on some cute pajamas that makes her very comfortable, it's the ones that April bought for her since they went shopping today.

Once Ruby got her pajamas on, she started to fix her hair and looked in the mirror, she yawns again

Once Ruby got her pajamas on, she started to fix her hair and looked in the mirror, she yawns again. Ruby turned off the lamp by the nightstand, she snuggled up with the fluffy pillow and under the warm blankets of the bed, drifting off to sleep that quickly.

Meanwhile, back in the ocean as Arthur came up to his wife Agatha who was very worried about her daughter ever since they were arguing with each other, she'd felt bad about it.

"Did you find them?" Agatha asked in a worried tone.

"No dear, we looked everywhere! There's no sign of your brother or our daughter Ruby!" He said gently as Agatha didn't want to give up now, she wanted her daughter to be safe and return home.

"Well, keep looking! No one sleeps until Ruby is found safe and back home!" She ordered.

"Yes dear!" Arthur said gently as he was about to leave, until he heard a sniffle behind him and looked to see his wife in tears while she sat on her throne.

"Arthur, what if we don't find Ruby? I just felt so bad about the other day and it's my fault that she's gone! What if she doesn't want to live in the ocean anymore?" She asked as Arthur comforts his wife with the right words to say.

"Honey, I know that you miss Ruby so much and I miss her too! She wouldn't hate you for this!" Arthur said gently as she sniffled and looked at him. "She loves you!"

"What if she doesn't come back? What if she never comes back?" Agatha asked as her eyes watering up, looking like she was about to cry.

"We'll find her! I promise!" Arthur said. Agatha sighed sadly and she was really worried about Ruby, she shouldn't have been so hard on her.

"What have I done? What have I done?" She asked herself.