Chapter 13: Her Name Is Ruby

The next day, Raph showed Ruby his amazing technique ninja skills as she smiled and gave him two thumbs up, Raph blushed before he smiled at her. Since he got done with his training, Raph wanted to show Ruby around the city and she was really excited.

Raph and Ruby started to get closer then ever, having fun in the city and laughing while Ruby giggled silently. She was actually having a great time with him, this is the most fun she'd had in years.

"I'm guessing that you had fun today, huh?" He asked with a smile and Ruby nodded as she looked at him. Raph wanted to ask her out on a date tonight. "I was wondering if you wanted to do something tonight? Just the two of us?" He asked as Ruby nodded.

"Great! I'll let you change into something else!" Raph said gently as Ruby hugged him tightly and he smiles, then he hugged her back.

After she got done, getting ready the other day when Ruby and April went shopping, she'd picked out the perfect blue dress that Ruby wants to wear for her date with Raph tonight.

Ruby twirling around in her new dress, looking so beautiful with the perfect smile on

Ruby twirling around in her new dress, looking so beautiful with the perfect smile on. Hopefully, she'll be able to kiss Raph tonight while they were going out on their first date together.

Meanwhile, Raph and Ruby were on a boat ride together as Sam, brill and scuttle were watching them with nothing happening yet, only one more day left before the sun sets tomorrow.

"Nothing is happening! She got one more day and he'd haven't kissed her yet!" Scuttle said as he decided to help Ruby out. He cleared his throat and let out an awful noise that Ruby looked up at scuttle.

"Whoa! Someone's needs to find that poor animal and put it out of it's misery!" Raph said with a chuckle while Ruby smiled nervously. Brill decided to lighten the mood up with a little romantic music, he'd gather all the ocean animals to help out as they started singing. Raph started to hear things as he looked up for a minute.

"Do you hear something?" He asked her as she shrugged her shoulders up. Lights started to glow around in the water, Ruby was about to kiss Raph but he looked away from her and went back to paddling the boat, the teen kraken girl looked disappointed for a moment. The ocean lights up a little bit as Raph felt bad about not knowing her name.

"You know, I feel really bad about not knowing your name! Maybe I can guess, is it Mildred?" Raph asked as she gave him a disgusted look on her face. "Okay no! How about Diana? Or Rachel?" He asked.

Ruby shook her head no while Brill started to whisper quietly.

"Ruby! Her name is Ruby!" Brill whispered.

"Ruby?" Raph asked as she nodded and he finally knew what her name was now. "Ruby! That's a pretty and beautiful name!"

Singing the song as Ruby and Raph started to look into each other's eyes, smiling at each other as they've got closer and closer, they were almost about to kiss until the electric eels knocked over the boat on purpose.

"Whoa! Don't worry, Ruby it's okay! I've got you!" Raph said gently as they got wet and Nerissa was watching everything through her crystal ball.

"That was close! A little too close actually! At this rate, they'll be kissing at sunset tomorrow! It's time for me to take manners into my own fins!" Nerissa said as she started to make her own potion that will transform herself into a young teenage girl. She lets out an evil laugh while the necklace was in her hands now.