Chapter 18: She Loves Him

Meanwhile, on the shore with Raph was laying on the ground as Ruby sitting on a rock and looking at him lovingly while Agatha and brill were watching them.

"She really loves him, doesn't she Brill?" Agatha asked as her brill nodded in agreement.

"Yeah she does! It's like I'd always say that teenagers need to live their own lives!" He said as Agatha narrowed her eyes at her brother who gives a nervous chuckle.

"Brill, do you always say that?" She asked as he'd let out an sheepish smile on his face. Agatha just wanted Ruby to be happy, she didn't want to keep Raph and Ruby apart forever. "Well, I'd guess there's only one problem left!"

Brill looked at her, then asked. "What's that sis?"

"How much I'm gonna miss her? Even though she's 16 and fell in love! I just want her to be happy!" She said gently as she smiled, using the her own powers to get Ruby's two feet back. The teen kraken looked down at her feet and smiled at her mother and uncle brill.

Raph gotten up from the ground, he sees a bright light coming towards him as Ruby smiled at him. He'd ran towards her, picking her up and twirling Ruby around in his arms.

"I love you Raph!" She said gently.

"I love you too Ruby!" He said.

Their foreheads touched as they smiled at each other and they finally kissed as Ruby's hands started to glow and Raph's shell was fully healed, thanks to her powers.

After Raph and Ruby gotten married, she'd move in the sewers with Raph's family and the teen kraken even got her own room. They really love each other and they were glad that they got what they both wanted.