Chapter 11: Ruby Meets Raph

Raph sighed as the thought of his brothers kept saying that girl who doesn't exist got to him all over again in his mind. "I hope she's out there somewhere!" He said to himself.

Meanwhile, on the shore as Ruby looked different and she sees her reflection in the water, she gasps in silence as she lifts up her leg and noticed that she got feet, putting a cute smile on her face. Ruby definitely love her new look as she heard scuttle's voice coming closer to her.

"Well, look at what the cat dragged in? Ruby, something seems different about you kid! Let me guess, it's your hair, you've been using the dinglehopper, right?" He asked as Ruby shook her head with a smile. "No! Is it new seashells that you got?" He asked.

Ruby decided to give him a hint by moving her leg a little bit over and over again but he still couldn't figure it out.

"I know that it's something, I just can't put my foot on it. But if I'd stand here long enough then-" Scuttle got cut off by Brill outburst.

"She got legs, you idiot! Ruby traded her voice to the Nerissa and got legs!" Brill said as scuttle rolled his eyes and scoffed at him.

"I knew that!" Scuttle said gently.

"Ruby, got legs! She's gonna get Raph to fall in love with her and he's gonna kiss her!" Sam said in a happy tone as Ruby tried to stand up, getting used to walk on two feet.

"But she's only got three days!" Brill said, she fell in the water, making a splash on everyone including scuttle. "Just look at her! On legs, on real legs! This is terrible, what would her mom say? She'll probably squash me like a bug and she'll be disappointed in Ruby! That's it, I'm gonna go tell Agatha about this right no-"

Ruby picked brill up into her hands, shaking her head no because she didn't want to get in trouble again. "Don't you shake your head at me young lady! Maybe there's still time, we'll go back to Nerissa and tell her to give your voice back and that way you can go home with all the other krakens and just be, just be-" Brill stopped as he looked at his niece, giving him the sad look on her face.

Her ears were down, she looked like a sad little puppy, a sad sad cute little puppy

Her ears were down, she looked like a sad little puppy, a sad sad cute little puppy. Brill knew that she would be miserable if he told her mother about this.

"Just be miserable for the rest of your life!" Brill sighed and changed his mind about it, he wants his niece to be happy. "Okay Ruby, you can stay here!"

Ruby smiled and kissed her uncle brill on the cheek, putting him back down.

Meanwhile, Raph walking down the shore because he heard a girl was there and that he went to go check it out as he found a girl who was hiding behind a rock.

"Hey, are you okay?" Raph asked as Ruby came out from hiding behind a rock and putting a smile on. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to startle you just now!"

Raph looked into her eyes and realized something that came to his mind.

"You look familiar to me? Have we met before?" He asked as Ruby nodded excitedly and then continued. "You're that girl who saved my life, I'd knew it! My name is Raphael but you can call me Raph if you want to! What's your name?" He asked gently. Ruby tried to say something but she knew that she couldn't talk anymore.

"What's wrong? Can you talk?" Raph asked gently not trying to sound angry. Ruby tapped on her throat and shook her head no to him. "Oh...then you couldn't be who I thought!" He said in a little disappointed.

Ruby smiled and decided to do sign language, to see if that could work.

"What is it? Your hurt? No! You need help?" He asked as Ruby almost tripped and fell before Raph have caught her in his strong arms. "Whoa, careful! Easy!"

Raph looks into her beautiful aqua green eyes, she give him apologized look as he chuckled. "It's okay! I'd figure that you don't have anywhere to stay, huh?" He asked.

Ruby sighed sadly in silence and shook her head as Raph felt bad about her, he'd figured that she's been through so much and decided to let her stay with him in the sewers.

"You've must been through so much, huh? Don't worry, you can stay down in the sewers with me but only if you want to!" He said gently as Ruby smiled and nodded excitedly which caused him to chuckle a little bit.

"Great! And also my brothers can be really annoying all the time!" Raph said gently as she didn't mind at all. He'd care her in bridal style as Ruby nuzzles into his chest, she was happy that she's in Raph's arms.

Ruby could tell that Raph's got a good heart, she was really in love with him.