Chapter 5: Saving Raph's Life

Getting a better look at the New York City from throughout the ocean as Ruby started to hear voices, she looks up and sees 4 mutant turtles fighting against superfly.

"Raph, go for it!" Leo shouted out as Raph took out his sais, dodging Superfly's attacks while Ruby started to smile and she started to blush when she looked at Raph, something about him gotten to Ruby's attention.

"Whoa!" Ruby said quietly as she continued to look at him. Suddenly, she heard scuttle's voice as she turned around for a few minutes.

"Ruby! What are you up to?" Scuttle asked in a loud voice while she told him to be quiet.

"Scuttle quiet! They'll hear you!" Ruby whispered.

"Oh, I gotcha! We're out to discover!" Scuttle shouted out as Ruby told him to be quiet again. Ruby and scuttle looked up back at the fight between the turtles and superfly.

"I've never seen a mutant this close before!" Ruby said gently as she continued to look at Raph while Ruby leaned on her arm. "He's very handsome and dreamy, isn't he?"

"Nah, I don't know Ruby, that mutant fly doesn't seem so handsome to me!" Scuttle said as Ruby giggled and looked at her seagull friend.

"Not that one!" Ruby pointed out. "The mutant turtle in the red mask! I'd definitely love his smile even though he has a missing tooth!"

Raph and his brothers kept on fighting back at Superfly, they all looked up at the sky and it looked like a storm was coming in and it started raining so hard. Raph was about to stab Superfly with his sais, but he got punched in the face really hard as Raph fell into the water, dropping his sais along with him.

"Raph!!" Leo, Donnie and Mikey cried out as superfly smirk at them, turning around and attacking the turtles in the rain as they've dodged his attacks.

"Y'all are so pathetic man!" Superfly said in anger as they continued to fight him while Raph was drowning in the water. Ruby gasps and she had to save him before it's too late.

"Ruby, what are you doing?" Brill asked his niece as she turned around and looked at her uncle.

"I've gotta save Raph, I can't just let him drown!" Ruby said as she dived into the water, catching her eyes on the red mask turtle. She swims as fast as she can, then Ruby caught him with her giant kraken hands carefully and went back up to the surface while the rain was still coming hard.

As the kraken teen got to the shore, she was hoping that Raph wasn't dead or anything. But she wasn't giant kraken form, she was a medium size kraken as her Violet purple dreadlocks was still wet.

"Is he dead? Was I too late to save him in time?" Ruby asked in worriedly tone. Scuttle flew to her and wondered the same thing.

"It's hard to say!" Scuttle said as he flew up and holding Raph's foot close to his ear. "I can't get a heartbeat Ruby!"

Ruby smiled. "No, look! He's breathing! He's so handsome!" She said as Ruby gently stroke Raph's cheek with her hand.

Ruby singing:

What would I give to live where you are? What would I pay to stay here beside you? What would I give to see you? Smiling at me

Where would we walk? Where would we run? If we could stay all day in the sun, just you and me, then I could be part of your world.

Raph squinted his eyes a little bit as he'd sees the sun shining on a pretty girl that saved his life. Ruby went back to the ocean while Leo called out to his brother's name.

"Oh my gosh! Raph, thank goodness your okay!" Mikey said as he hugged him tightly and he'd got up from the ground.

"Guys, I'm perfectly fine!" He said gently.

"Good! What happened?" Leo asked in concerned as Raph started to daydream about the girl who saved his life.

"A girl just saved my life! She was singing, her voice sounded so beautiful!" Raph said gently as Leo and Donnie think that he was just imagining things in his head.

"Raph, you were probably just imagining things! Let's go play some video games at home to take your mind off of it!" Donnie said as Leo and Mikey nodded in agreement.

"Pfft! I know what I saw and she was real!" He scoffs at his annoying brothers and they went back to the sewer while Ruby was hiding behind a rock, Sam and her uncle brill were in the ocean.

"Okay, we're gonna forget this never happened! You won't tell Agatha and I won't tell her! I will stay in one piece!" Brill said gently as Sam agreed with his uncle about this.

I don't know when, I don't know how, but I know something starting right now, watch and you'll see, someday I'll be part of your world.

Ruby got done singing as she watches the mutant turtles leave while Nerissa was watching her through the crystal ball, laughing hysterically.

"Oh I can't help it, this too easy! Ruby is in love with a mutant turtle! And not just any mutant turtle, a ninja!" Nerissa said, evil smirk on her face and looked through the crystal ball. "Pfft! And mother won't like that at all!"

Meanwhile, back in the ocean Ruby's kraken friends Lana and Hailey were waiting for Ruby to get here. They were wondering why it was taking Ruby so long to get here.

"Where the heck is Ruby?" Lana asked as she's a pink kraken with her dreadlocks in a ponytail style. Suddenly, a bright light glow just swimmed past them as Ruby happily swimming and she came up to her friends with a smile on her face.

"I'm in love with a mutant turtle!" Ruby said in happiness as Lana and Hailey smiled at her and wanted to support her on this.

"That's great dudette!" Lana said in a happy tone.

"What's he like?" Hailey asked.

"He's just so dreamy, I saved his life last night but I couldn't just let him drown like that!" Ruby said as her kraken friends looked at each other.

"Ruby, we're really happy for you and we'll support you about this!" Lana said as Hailey nodded in agreement and Ruby was really happy for her friends to have her back.

"Yeah, but we won't tell your mom about this! We swear on our kraken tentacles!" Hailey said in happiness as the three kraken teens laughed together.

"Thanks Lana and Hailey! I really appreciate it!" Ruby said in happiness.