Introduction

"Why Radha?", his eyes glistened with emotions, with what he felt for her, as he caressed her cheek where there was a clear handprint of the slap she had received from her dad.

"Why do you tolerate so much for me?", his words were strained as he felt the lump in his throat increasingly aching with each word that he uttered.

She smiled through her pain, and kept her affectionate palm on his cheek.

"That's because I have fallen for you, my Raj. Tumhare liye to meri jaan bhi hazir.", the pure love she felt for him seeping through her words.

"My Radha.", he cradled her to himself, wishing to hide her from anyone and anything which might ever harm her, even in the slightest.

Radhika Sisodia, as wonderful as she could be - a mature, responsible, sorted girl.Rajeev Ranawat, as wonderful as he could be - a calm, sincere, compassionate man.

What if these two were to fall in love?

Well, they do, but what if some impediment were to come their way? Will they be able to overcome it, or what shall happen of their pure love?

Dive right into this peaceful love story of our Radhika and Raj!

Note :

As a writer, I believe in challenging stereotypes and standing up against them. My works will often reflect this.

This is entirely a work of fiction. Any resemblance to real life, TV series, serial, movies, dramas or any other storyline/plot is merely a coincidence.

DO NOT copy my story or for that matter of fact, anyone's story.

Along with Wattpad, this story is being published on Pratilipi App. If you see this anywhere else, please let me know.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

@Siddhi

PS : Don't worry, I always write happy endings :D