Romantic little bubble

"Hey there pretty lady. Here's your jhumka."

Rajeev had very slyly sneaked behind his Radha and held the pair of jhumkas which he had purchased for her just some time prior, in front of her eyes.

Hearing him all of a sudden and seeing those earrings dangling in front of her, she let out a little scream and turned back hastily. Her heart palpitated violently as she did that.

"Hey, calm down sweetheart. Its just me. Your Raj."

Rajeev was initially enthusiastic about sneaking behind her to scare her, but seeing her face now, he regretted his decision. His Radha seemed badly scared and he mentally scolded himself for being the reason behind that. Especially now that he had such a wonderful news to share.

Placing a hand on her chest, she took in deep breaths to compose herself, and once she had relatively clamed down, a glare was directed in Rajeev's direction.

It was just after a moment that now, he felt a swat on his bicep.

"Raj, you scared me."

"Sorry.", he held his ears and flashed one of his charming smiles which he knew she loved a lot.

"Ahh, why does he have to be so adorable. I can't even get angry.", Radhika groaned, making him chuckle at her dilemma.

"Its nice that you find me adorable and all, but Radha, I would have preferred handsome, incredibly gorgeous, charming. You know. All of those adjectives."

"There he goes.", she stated in a sing song voice.

"Flirting again huh, Mr. Ranawat."

"Always, soon to be Mrs. Ranawat."

And of course, what does Radhika do when she hears him address as such. She blushes.

And so she did.

"Hey, but I am not changing my surname ha.", she pointed a finger in his direction and stated assertively.

Rajeev smiled at that. How far had they come? He still remembers that Radha who would get really nervous and skeptical before stating what was on her mind, before firmly keeping in front of him, her opinion. He felt so relieved and pleased too, to see her having gained that confidence in him and in their relationship.

"Of course Radha.", he assured her with a soft smile.

"As I have said, your opinions will always matter for me."

Radhika reciprocated his soft smile.

"Thank you for these pretty jhumkas, my kaddu.", she teased him once they were sat in the car.

Rajeev simply flicked her nose in response and smiled like a fool, now staring ahead after he had twisted the key in the ignition. He truly was so whipped for her.

"Hey, that's not in the direction of the hospital or our homes. Where are we going Raj?"

"Somewhere.", he quickly sent a wink in her direction.

"Kahan? Batao na.", she whined playfully in response.

(Kahan? Batao na. - Where? Please tell me.)

"Somewhere, baby.", he iterated his words.

"Raaaaj."

"Radhaaa."

"Tell me.", she insisted yet again.

"Baby, if you don't want me to make you blush so incessantly that you would forget even your own thoughts, then you need to stay calm and quiet until we reach, hmm?"