one.

"LONG BEFORE THE BIRTH OF LIGHT, there was darkness. And from that darkness came the Dark Elves. Millennia ago most ruthless of their kind, Malekith, sought to transform our universe, back into one of eternal night. Such evil was blossomed through the power of the 'Aether.' An ancient force of infinite destruction.'

"Malekith," a man spoke, turning his back towards the fighting and facing Malekith, "Asgard's forces are upon us." He spoke in another language.

Malekith strode to where the man stood and they both looked at the destruction together. All of a sudden, a noise was prominent in the sky and both men looked up to see where the thunderous noises were coming from.

A burst of light, known only as the BiFrost, appeared in the sky and was bursting towards the Dark World's cracked and brown dirt.

The remaining Dark Elves that fought with their guns had been sent flying off of their feet or to lie dead on the ground at the impact of the BiFrost hitting the dirt.

'The noble armies of Asgard, led by my father King Bor, raged a mighty war against these wretches.'

Out of the shining portal came dozens of Asgardian soldiers; all armoured up from their feet to their heads. They all wielded swords or shields or such, any weapon that could cause harm to or kill a Dark Elf.

Then, suddenly, King Bor himself walked out of the portal with dozens of soldiers by his side and his scepter shooting out small balls of destruction.

"Send in the Kursed!" Malekith ordered and angrily walked away from his view of the scene unfolding before him.

A single Dark Elf stood in the middle of the battlefield and shifted his gaze to the object in his hand. He then crunched it in his hand, and fire instantly started to swim through his veins, and gave it the effect that fire was literally swimming in his veins. His skin started to burn as the smoldering fire became hotter and his skin started to emit black smoke.

He roared in pleasure and stampeded toward the battle ground, now very sure he had the upper hand in this fight.

He jumped down from the large rock he had been standing and and instantly killed two soldiers by punching them in the face. He grabbed a spear and threw it at another, instantly killing him as well.

'As the nine worlds converged above him, Malekith could at last unleash the Aether.'

Malekith looked at the sky and saw the worlds aligning, and turned his back towards the battlescene once more. The Aether was more important than any pleasure he'd get from watching Asgard's Army burn in their bodies. He walked towards the two rocks that held the Aether in between the cracks, and he opened the rock with a swish of his hand. The fluid looking stone flew into the air, finally free, but Malekith reached his hand towards the Aether, hoping to ravish the infinity stone in his undeserving veins.

As soon as his fingers touched even the slightest bit of the Aether, the BiFrost rudely interrupted by sending Malekith off his feet and hitting a rock. Malekith was furious. He pulled out two knives and his nostrils flared as three Asgardians came running out of the rainbow lit portal.

Malekith stabbed the first one in the gut and threw him aside as he challenged the next one. He hit the bottom of his chest piece to distract him as he had a full advantage to hit his head. He did so, and Malekith stabbed him in the neck. The third one came swinging at Malekith, yet he dodged every single one, and when the Asgardian was whirling around and readying for another punch, Malekith hit his foot and he fell of his back. Malekith brought the sword up high and yelled as he pushed it through the man's stomach.

After he was done with the distractions, he turned towards where the BiFrost was and ran towards it, hoping to save the Aether.

'But Asgard ripped the weapon from his grasp.'

Asgard had taken the weapon, and Malekith saw the aftermath of what the BiFrost left behind. He angrily looked up at the sky and knew he wasn't going to retrieve it.

'Without it, the Dark Elves fell.'

The monster on the battlefield grabbed two Asgardians and held them in his hands. He smashed them together, their armor clamoring.

A brave solder jumped up from where he was standing and gripped the monster's head as he pulled him down to the ground to kill him.

'With the battle all but lost, Malekith sacrificed his own people in a desperate attempt that they waste Asgard's Army.'

The Dark Elves flying frames were suddenly powered off, and they fell to the ground, crushing everyone inside and outside.

"Their deaths will mean our survival." Malekith spat out before returning to the last running ship to fly out of the demolished Dark World. "This war is far from over."

The nine worlds moved out of their convergence as the ship disappeared and became invisible to anyone.

'Malekith was vanquished and the Aether was no more, or so we were meant to believe.'

Standing in front of the ancient and astonishingly large stone fragment, King Bor and a few solders studied it.

"Sir, the Aether, shall we destroy it?" A soldier approached King Bor and he turned around quickly.

"If only we could," he shook his head, "put its power is too great. Bury it deep...somewhere where no one will ever find it."

* * * * *

HII welcome to 'The Dark World'

Sorry this wasn't that much fun to read, but I figured it needed to be here.

BTW, I own nothing in this chapter. This is literally from the movie, every word and everything. Tessa'll be arriving in Asgard in the next chapter:) Loki's 'trial' will also be held.

Alright, well, don't forget to vote ;p

UNEDITED

Written: 06-17-15

-gray xx