four.

I forgot to do Question of the Chapter in the last chapter, so I have two questions for you guys!! #1, what is your, all time, favorite song? My favorite song is Blood by The Middle East. Has been for a veryyyyy long time.

And #2, if you've ever been to any, how many concerts have you been to? I've been to REO Speedwagon (I almost met them, but the concert rained out in the middle), One Direction, Ed Sheeran, and All Time Low.

Okayyy, I'm sorry for ranting o.o let's get on with the chapter!!

* * * * *

VOLSTAGG, SIF, AND FANDRAL intervened and told Thor and I that they had to go train.

Thor soon said goodbye to them and we both walked away. Thor noticed that I wasn't talking as much as I usually do (I was quite offended), so he asked me what was wrong.

"I know it's probably nothing, but there was a guy... actually, he had like, a face that... his face and body looked like a giant bull. But he was walking on two legs and he kept giving me these weird looks. He just really creeped me out." I admitted. I figured that if I should say something about how suspicious I thought the bull-man was, I should tell Thor. He seems to have a lot of authority around here, being the son of the All-father and everything, and it looks as if he might be able to look into it.

Thor sighed. "Tessa, that's what those people are going to try and do to you. They want to intimidate you because they love causing fear. Just... please don't let it get to you too much, alright?"

I couldn't help but scoff lightly.

Of course Thor won't understand! He's the freaking Prince of Asgard. He has so much authority that he can just take care of his problems by himself.

But that's not the point I'm trying to make.

What I'm trying to say is that Thor can defend himself. And has always been able to.
I know, I know. I took karate classes when I was little, but this is different. I, at least, think it is.

This is about magic and unworldly things that average humans don't see everyday.

To be honest, I'm surprised I've adjusted to this life this quickly, if I don't say so myself.

"I'm very sorry, but I must go speak with my father. I'm sorry to leave you in such a state of distress-"

"No, no, it's fine. I'm just...
being a big baby."

Thor gave me a worried look before leaving.

I instantly felt alone and out of place again.

My eyes followed him turn around a corner before I narrowed my eyes.

I said I'd go visit Loki in the dungeons, but he's a prisoner.

And guess who else will be in the dungeons.

* * *

Something incredibly embarrassing happened.

I was on my way to the dungeons, and as I started to walk down the stairs, the guards instantly pulled me back up the stairs and yelled at me.