eleven.

QOTC: Alright guys so I take surverys online and I came across a good question.

Would you rather be immortal or rich?

I said I'd rather be immortal because then that'd give me time to be rich. What about you guys?

Anyways, enjoy the chapter guys :)

* * * * *

I DREADED FRIGGA'S FUNERAL.

Especially having to face Thor, who most likely told Loki. And Jane, who for some reason acts like she loathes my existence.

But most of all I dreaded seeing Odin.

I didn't want to see the aftermath because frankly I was afraid that one day this would all happen to me.

My significant other dying in my arms didn't sound like a great future to me.

Neither did all of this, but here I am.

I know I didn't wanna go, and I probably shouldn't have, but where else was I going to go?

There's nothing to do and no one to talk to because every freaking soul in the kingdom was at her funeral.

I have to be honest, I was trying to avoid everyone all day.

I didn't even know what time the funeral was.

* * *

The funeral was at seven o'clock.

I decided I wanted to be a little late, as rude as that sounds.

I bet I'll be late even to my own funeral.

There was a large crowd, but it turns out that Thor had been looking for me and once he found me he brought me to the very front along with Jane.

I immediately saw her casket, floating inside of a boat.

The flowers had now been spaced out and a reddish blanket covered her from the waist down.

She was still in the same baby blue dress as earlier, only now they had placed armor on her.

The same pinkish veil covered her face, and her hair was bright underneath.

I blinked and realized that she was probably thousands of feet away from me.

I guess that's one more power to count.

Freaking super vision.

I saw Odin take a few steps up to the cliff. He was covered in head to toe in armor and he held his staff in his right hand.

I looked to my left to see Thor and Jane watching Odin as well.

Fandral, Sif, and Volstagg stood parallel to us on the other side.

They watched him with cautious eyes as well.

Odin took a deep breath and outstretched his arm with his staff.