twelve.

I just got back from Lake of the Ozarks with my volleyball team ! We didnt do very well, but I dont think it matters. I got to spend time with so many amazing people, that I didn't care how we did with volleyball :)

I hope you guys are having a good summer too.

QOTC: Would you rather watch a football match at a football field or a movie in a theater?

It depends on the football team/movie playing. I mean, I love football games soooooo much, but I also love movies and if its like a movie I really wanna see...

Its a hard decision but Id have to choose football match

What about you guys?

* * * * *

"I HEARD YOURS AND ODIN'S fight earlier." I told Thor as we approached a table.

"Did you ever fight with Layla about things like this?"

"Are you asking if our fights depended on the lives on billions of souls? Then no, we never fought about things like this."

Thor huffed before taking a seat, plopping down as I sat on his right.

I slid into the seat, waiting in the comfortable silence. I invisible hear the metallic sound of metal on metal as people dueled below the window.

"I can't believe they took her prisoner," I said.

"I can. It's my father, and it's what he thinks is best. If only he knew how wrong he was, and if only he could see where I'm seeing things..." Thor trailed off.

"I understand. Almost every teenger on earth has that problem. Nothing is ever this...important on earth though."

"He's not logically thinking!"

"He's, like you said, just doing what he thinks is best. He might know it's not your first pick of how to handle this, but it is safer."

Thor gave me a look.

"What?!"

"Anyways, I would like to know how you heard mine and my father's conversation. And why you decided to listen in."

My lips grew into a thin line.

"I, uh... well, I was originally following Odin around, because I thought it'd be funny, and you know, I can turn invisible and whatnot, and then Fandral comes and says that he needs to come to this meeting or something. In the middle of it, you come in and everybody leaves, but you started talking about my mother, so I listened in..."

"Well, from now on, I would like to ask you if you wouldn't listen in,"

"Oh, okay, um...absolutely, but I-I don't understand something. I didn't know that she helped with the first war with the Dark Elves and Malekith. All I know is that she like tried to take over the universe or something so the former Allfathers used up whatever was left of their power to keep her in Natenheim up until now?"

"No one told you?" He asked.

I thought for a moment.

"I guess Odin 'forgot' to tell me."

"Your mother and her army helped my grandfather to keep the Dark Elves from returning here for thousands of years. I- GAH!" Thor exclaimed, clutching his head before squeezing his eyes shut.