six.

QOTC: What is your zodiac sign? I'm a Scorpio

* * * * *

Unknown P.O.V.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW what really happened?

The beginning was a lie.

Someone, something, was missing.

Or someone failed to mention it.

Something has been a lie.

Or, in their defense, the truth has been withheld.

They don't know if someone knows they were lying, but they could honestly care less: it's not a big deal.

Only one person isn't allowed to know.

Her name is Tessa Stark.

The beginning of time, is important: remember.

Time and nature.

Now...would you like to know the truth?

Here's how the war actually went:

* * *

"How is everything going on Asgard, Bor? The wife treating you well, I suppose?"

Bor viciously glared at her.

"You know full well why I'm here, Edna. You promised me something."

Edna jumped down from her spot on the ceiling before standing directly in front of Bor.

"Maybe if you unbanished me, I could help."

"You know I can't do that. I don't need you; I need your army."

Edna smirked before levitating back into the air, leaning her head on her folded arms. She laid on her stomach before raising an eyebrow at him.

She groaned. "Ugh, difficult choices... Now, explain to me, again, why did your family banish me?" Edna sweetly asked.

Bor glared at her.

"My father told me the same thing his father had: Mother Nature is never allowed out of Natemheim-"

"Are you scared of what I can do?" She flipped over onto her back as she stared through the giant glass windows the ceiling held.

She watched as leaves brushed against them and the sound of wind was hitting against the windows.

Might be a tornado.

"N-no-"

"You are scared that I can rule Asgard. You're scared that I'm more powerful than you. But, come on, I get it. I'm way cooler than you. The sacrifice took a lot for me to be banished here, but may I say that your grandfather was definitely charming, and that it is quite a shame that he has passed. I can't quite remember why or how he died... would you tell me again?"