two.

"I DON'T LIKE THAT AT ALL!" I exclaimed loudly after the colors stopped flashing. My stomach was clenching, and nausea was becoming a feeling I was used to having lately. As soon as my head stopped spinning, I took in my surroundings.

Asgard was tiny. Unless this is just a confined area you go to after travelling to Asgard. Hopefully that is the case, given there's only one other person in here except for me, Thor, and Loki.

"It's tiny in here!" I exclaimed again and I saw a flash of light on my left. Thor formed on my left, and Loki appeared on my right a few seconds later.

"Hi," I told them both, then turned my full attention to the man standing on a platform a few feet tall. Steps lined up around it in every direction, and it literally looked like they were made out of pure gold.

I'm in Asgard, so I wouldn't doubt it...

"He kind of looks like a rip-off of Ase-" I whispered to Thor, and he bent his back backwards to face Loki behind me, smiling brightly.

"Isn't that what we said about Ase?" Thor's voice boomed through the room.

Loki chuckled. "Yes."

"Hello Azeli," The man greeted.

"Hi..." I trailed off, looking for a name.

"Heimdall." He told me smiling.

"Oh, so you're Heimdall." I nodded my head. "Yeah, you and Ase look really alike, actually..."

"He is my brother."

"I should've seen that coming...you guys look so much alike though!"

A sudden thought popped into my mind, and before I knew it, my lips were forming the question. "Wait, you know about Natenheim?"

His back stiffened a bit.

We're off to a great start, Tessa...

"I-I'm sorry, you don't have to answer that. It's just, I was kind of wondering...if Odin mentioned it to you at all..."

But he completely ignored my apology, and answered.

"Yes, I know about Natenheim and all who occupy it. I am under my King's rules to share no more information than that. Although, yes, I do know my brother Ase who is residing there-"

"How come in books he's never mentioned along with you?" I wondered aloud.

I need to keep my mouth shut.

He laughed a bit. "You never read books about Natenheim, do you?"

"You have a point." I shrugged.

It was weird how Odin told Heimdall about Natenheim, although, he would naturally see it since he can literally see every single living soul in the universe. I guess Odin thought better to tell Heimdall so he wouldn't seem like the bad guy. Odin probably even made up a lie.

I'd have to get more out of Heimdall later.

No one ever told me how long my time here would be. Or really why I am here.

Safety? No, that'd be stupid. I'd just bring the destruction here, that's all.

He nodded.

I'd also have to ask him about Phelan later. I didn't even find out what happened to him. I at least hope he's alright. Next time I get the chance, I'll have to pay another visit to Natenheim.

Or my mom would just transport me on her own and scare the crap out of me.

She's already done it once.