sixteen.

QOTC: Winchester or Salvatore brothers?

I love them both, but Sam and Dean could kill me and I'd pay them $5.

So Winchesters

* * * * *

NOTHING. THATS ALL I could feel. I felt empty and alone, and it was a feeling I never thought I would experience again. I am

I made sure I kept my family close to me. Tony, Steve, Clint, Natasha, and everyone else. I made sure they knew I loved and cherished them, but I don't know why it was so hard for me to tell Loki I loved him.

Yes, I do. I do love him.

And I am a complete idiot for not telling him sooner. And I am an idiot because I let him push me out of the way like that.

I know I would've done the same for Loki; I did it for Thor.

I didn't want Loki to do it is the problem. I would've been completely fine with going wherever it is I'll go when I die. I am perfectly fine with dying.

"Tessa?" Thor quietly asked.

I felt like my eyes were glazed over, and I couldn't focus. I didn't want to.

My mind felt blank. My body moved like a zombie. The cave was my destination and moving my feet was a goal.

All I wanted to do was lay down in the dirt and let Malekith kill me.

Call me annoying or angsty or whatever you want.

This is the second (third I guess if you count Frigga) time someone close to me has died in my arms, and I couldn't do anything about it.

I am so useless.

We quickly found our way into the cave. Thor made sure Jane got to safety before himself.

"He's gonna unleash it," Jane said breathlessly, leaning against a rock. "Not just on Asgard or... on a star. Malekith is gonna destroy everything!"

"How?" Thor urged. "Jane, how?!"

I wasn't able to focus on the conversation. My face felt sullen and my eyes felt tired. I just wanted to lay down and sleep.

"I saw him on Earth... W-why would he go to Earth?"

Thor sighed, rubbing a hand over his face.

"Ugh, the Convergence."

"Oh God," Jane muttered. "None of this would've happened if I hadn't found the Aether."

"Then Malekith would've only-"

"No, she's right." I interjected.

They both gave me a surprised look. It seemed they forgot I was here.

"If she wasn't such a damn lovesick puppy then none of this would've happened. And because of this, Loki is dead!" I yelled. My face was burning with anger, and I had to clench my fists from doing anything.

"You were the one who stabbed the Kursed-" Jane tried to fight back.

"To save your damn boyfriend!" I screamed. "Sometimes, I notice I should just let things happen the way fate wants them to. I should've-" I wavered.