three.

"NO, I WOULD LIKE TO KEEP MY POWERS," The word felt very weird to say aloud.

Odin nodded. "Very well then. We shall depart." He stood up but my eyebrows furrowed.

"I wasn't done. You haven't answered any of my questions yet!"

"And I don't intend to." He finished. "Your questions are simply crude and vulgar. You don't fully understand what you are asking me or the situation you are in. I also do not appreciate that you decided to just show up here in Asgard without anyone's permission."

I furrowed my eyebrows again. Not at his insult, but that I didn't 'understand the situation I'm in.'

"Care to be less vague?" I asked, crossing my arms.

Odin looked me directly in the eye. "Leave."

I huffed. "Not without giving me some answers!"

"Tell me, Tessa, what did you come to Asgard for?"

I didn't want to think it through, so I simply shrugged. "Protection?"

Odin laughed. "That's not what you came here for."

I was getting very annoyed. I was almost ready to just say 'Screw it,' and go back to Earth. But I knew that's what Odin wanted, so I stood my ground.

"Well if you know what I've come here for, enlighten me then."

Odin shook his head. "No,"

I threw my arms up in defeat. "Will you answer one question?!"

He glared at me, but then nodded. "It will depend on what the question is, and if I can answer it without your anger."

"Who's my father?"

Odin just stared at me and stood from his throne and started to walk down the stairs. He never broke eye contact with me.

I held my breath when he walked up to me, but he never stopped walking. He quickly sidestepped and strode past me. "Ask your mother," he murmured as he passed.

I stared at his throne and gaped before I turned around. "I already have! Anyways, you just told me you'd answer my question!"

Odin sharply turned. "I told you it depended on what the question was about, and it will most likely result in your anger if I tell you the truth."

My eyes widened. "So you know?"

His expression never changed. "I gave you an answer, and that was to ask your mother. And, as the Allfather, that is an order." With that, he turned around and I stared at his back in disbelief as he left the room.

"And, as the Allfather, that is an order." I tried my best to say it in his voice, but failed miserably.

* * *

I found myself lost in the castle. It was bigger than Edna's just by a tad. I ran into a few servants and greeted them with a casual "Hey," but all I got in return was a nod or two.

What's up with Asgardians?

I felt very out of place with my jeans and jacket, and after a few minutes of trying, I finally found myself in the same white shimmering dress and blood red cape I wore when I first arrived in Natenheim.

The cape was once again shortened but I never pulled the hood up, just in case it was against Asgardian rules or something of the sort.

I hadn't felt the feeling of being out of place for a short amount of time. All my life I've felt like I was different, be it cliche or not. During preschool, elementary, and even high school I always felt like I was never going to fit in. I had friends, quite a lot actually, but I always felt out of place.