five.

Yes I am fully aware Tessa pulled a Tris Prior. ;)

QOTC: (bear with me I can't think of anything right now) What is your favorite brand of chocolate? I really like Ghirardelli even though its freaking expensive I still love it.

* * * * *

THERE WAS A PARTY.

The party was for the celebration of the nine, excuse me, ten realms being at peace since the BiFrost had been broken.

Frigga had been nice enough to cut my hair down to a perfect pixie cut and sit next to me at the huge dinner table.

She laughed heartily with others and ate and just overall had fun.

I just sat there, thinking.

I didn't eat, I didn't talk, and I didn't acknowledge the fact that more than four people had tried to start a conversation with me.

I excused myself from the table to see that Thor had done the same, only he was talking with Sif.

I shouldn't interrupt their conversation. Besides, I've been hanging around Thor for the past day acting like a lost puppy. So get a hold of yourself, Tessa.

"Okay," I breathed out, shutting my eyes and exhaling through my nose.

"Hi!" A voice called out.

My eyes snapped open and I was greeted by a girl around my age.

"I'm Cliohyphus. I couldn't help but notice that you've been all alone tonight, and so have I, so I decided to try and be social and talk to someone," she smiled. "And that lucky someone just happens to be you."

"Oh," I murmured.

Just go with it, maybe she'll go away...

"Well, I'm Tessa. Or Azeli, I don't even know which one is my real name anymore." I sighed. I shook my head. "Nevermind, that sounded way less depressing in my mind."

Cliohyphus waved her hand. "Well, how about I call you Azeli and you can just call me Clio?" She stuck out her hand.

I snorted while I shook her hand. "Alright,"

We talked for what felt like hours. And it felt nice. Someone I could talk to that didn't make me feel like I didn't belong here on Asgard.

Save for Frigga.

My talk with her, I hope, has made us closer.

Turns out that Clio had been adopted and was living with her mother and older brother. Clio told me that she and her brother were taking care of their mother since she was sick.

That explained why a 23 year old girl was still living with her mom.

But I could empathize with her. Give or take a few years, but I knew how it felt.

And I guess that it took some weight off her shoulders to talk to someone who knew what it felt like.

I know some was lifted mine.