fifeteen.

QOTC: cats or dogs?

I feel like my decision would be biased since I have a dog right now, but my cat died almost a year ago and I love both !! :( I cant choose ¯\_()_/¯

* * * * *

THE AETHER EXPLODED.

It was almost like I could feel the surges of power instantly burst and shatter to the ground. My body started to lightly shake, and I felt Loki tense up above me in confusion.

Jane uncovered her head and looked at what used to be the Aether.

It was lying on the ground in a thousand shattered pieces. Dust was still prominent in the air, and I accidentally breathed some of it in.

Suddenly, the pieces started to float in mid air.

"What the hell?" I muttered aloud, reaching out to touch one. Loki slapped my hand away. "Do you even think? Jane touched it and it consumed her. You don't want that disease getting to you either. Especially because of how powerful you are," he muttered under his breath so only I could hear.

I glared at him.

Thor stood on guard and ready; his hammer wielded and raised and a deadly scowl imprinted on his face. Jane's eyebrows were furrowed together in confusion as she kept her place on the ground, too frightened to move anywhere else.

But Malekith was prepared, and apparently so was the Aether. It danced around in the air before Malekith stepped forward to welcome it.

His body shook with the force of the Aether entering him, and it almost looked like possession.

Like, everyone's watched Supernatural before, right?

After the Aether was gone, Malekith's head dropped down onto the front of his chest. He stilled for a few seconds. When he looked up, I almost peed myself.

His eyes looked like Jane's had, only he looked much more evil.

His pale white face and black eyes did not look like a friendly walk in the park.

Malekith turned toward the Kursed and stared at him. Apparently it was a signal that it was time to leave. I watched as their backs all turned to us and continued on their way, save for a few Dark Elves who marched towards us threateningly.

"This isn't part of the plan!" I whisper-yelled.

"Thor!" Loki tried to catch Thor's attention, but he looked too angry to comply.

I tried to push Loki off of me so that I could warm up my hands. It had been what, only a few months since I've used my powers? And I don't even remember what I can do?

Thor stalked towards the front of the line of Dark Elves and instantly punched him in the face with it. Dark Elf after Dark Elf, Thor was not letting Malekith or the Kursed leave without a fight.

I watched as the Kursed pulled something off of his belt, crush it in his hand, and throw it backwards.

I furrowed my eyebrows and thought about being a few hundred feet away from whatever it was. Seconds later, I was gone.

Loki held a terrified expression as he roughly pushed Jane down hard and attempted to sprint away from whatever the thing was.

HOW FREAKING MEAN AM I? I JUST LEFT THEM BOTH THERE TO DIE!?

He was pulled into the air and was almost sucked into the giant portal, but Thor flew right into him and they both clashed to the ground. I watched them share a look and immediately get up.