nine.

QOTC: Do you play any sports?

Well, currently I'm doing track at my school but I play volleyball, basketball, I literally just quit softball, track, and I'm going to try archery and see how that works out :)

* * * * *

I FELT THE SUDDEN JOLT ONCE MORE, and closed my eyes.

I reopened them to be met with Frigga's awaiting face.

I FORGOT! THE ONLY REASON WHY I WAS THERE WAS TO TALK SOME SENSE INTO HIM AND I DIDN'T EVEN DO THAT! JEEZ I AM SO STUPID!

"So...how did everything go?"

I bit the inside of my cheek.

Should I lie or tell the truth?

"We um...talked, but it was kind of weird because I wasn't literally there, so I was a little uncomfortable, but the talk we had was nice."

She gave me a side smile. "I don't want to be pushy, but what was the conversation about?"

She's probably hoping that I actually followed her instructions and talked to him.

But I could get into a mess if I lie about it...but would we all be better off? Over something this small? Would Frigga forgive me?

"It was about why I was there. I tried to talk him into admitting that what he did was wrong, but he does have his reasons. I just want to know...if he wants to rule a place so badly, why not rule Jotunheim...?"

Frigge looked relieved. "Because he would like to be the Allfather. Loki wants to rule everything. One world isn't enough for him, I guess. But, thank you, Tessa, I do appreciate that very much, and I hope that seeing him has made you happier. Would you like to walk with me?"

* * *

"Aw, look, Tessa! They're kissing!" Frigga excitedly whispered to me as we rounded a corner and saw Jane and Thor.

Ugh, if only I had that...

Frigga lightly nudged my shoulder before watching them with curious eyes.

I'm sure that she's excited to see how much Thor loves Jane.

I wish someone loved me lile he loves Jane.

I would mention Loki, but I don't know if I should call it love or a friendship.

It might blossom, and I kinda wish it would. It'd be nice, being in love, I guess.

But I don't know if he feels the same about me.

I wouldn't want to come off as trying to hard.

Besides, it's Loki.

"Yeah, I see," I murmured to Frigga.

She scrunched her nose.

"Lighten up, dear, you'll get your fair share one day."

I laughed loudly.

"Ha, yeah right. I haven't even been on a date," I exclaimed, scratching the back of my neck.

She gave me a look, but I heard her murmur Loki's name.

Okay.