thirteen.

QOTC: roses or cacti?

(weird question)

I'd have to say Im more of a rose person. But Id like to have a tiny little cactus in my room that Id get to take care of :) i would get three of them (i found this off tumblr and find it adorable) and name them artoo, detoo, and bb-8

What about you guys?

* * * * *

"THERE THEY ARE! Take her," I heard someone say.

I looked behind Sif to see a dozen or so guards striding towards my little group.

"On my command,"

Thor took a few steps forward so he could get a better look at the guards.

Loki was still watching Jane, and I shifted my weight from one foot to another.

"I'll hold them off. Take her," I heard Sif say to Thor.

"Thank you," Thor said breathlessly.

He grabbed Jane's hand and pulled her away from Loki as the guards pulled their swords from their waists.

I started to follow suit of Jane and Thor before I heard the metallic sound of a sword, and I could feel Loki tense up.

"Betray him, and I'll kill you." Sif said.

I decided not to turn around and just keep walking.

Loki lightly laughed. "It's good to see you too, Sif."

* * *

"Assuming that you can get Loki's help and you can free this...mortal...w-what good would it do?" Volstagg exasperatedly said. "We'd all be dead, the minute we step one foot outside the palace!"

Thor thought for a moment.

"That, my friend, is why we won't be leaving on foot."

* * *

Malekith's ship was a weird one.

Considering the fact that I've never really seen much like this, save for a few things S.H.I.E.L.D. has made.

Either way, I still thought it was kind of a bad idea.

Volstagg impatiently waited for the four of us to approach him and the ship.

He carried a giant axe looking thing, and his eyes traveled everywhere but us.

"I will give you as much time as I can," Volstagg proudly said, meeting Thor's eyes and shaking his hand.

"Thank you, my friend." Thor gladly said.

Volstagg smiled and nodded at Jane as she passed, but stopped Loki with a hand to his chest.

"If you even think about betraying him-"

I listened in.

"You'll kill me? Evidently there will be a line!" Loki continued, smirking slightly.

Thor grabbed the side of the door and pushed it aside, allowing Jane, Loki, and I to pass him.