seventeen.

QOTC: What kind(s) of music do you like?

I really love the kind of trap music you'd find on vine. I also loveee listening to modern alternative nowadays like twenty one pilots and Arctic Monkeys and such. Also, maybe the "emo" stuff people would call I guess haha. I'm really into anything as long as it has a catchy part in the song, I'm all for it ¯\_()_/¯

* * * * *

I CRASHED ON THE COUCH for maybe one or two hours until Thor woke me up and told me it was time to get ready. Apparently we were in London and Greenwich was forty minutes away.

And they expected me to teleport all of them at once to Greenwich.

Me never knowing about this was apparently never part of the plan until need be. I told Thor I would fight this war with him, so I ended up doing it in the end.

Ian's teleportation with me was the funniest out of all of them since he didn't know that gods and such exist and much less a twenty-three year old girl having teleportation powers.

Each time I teleported them into an abandoned building and immediately went back for the others.

By the time I was done, I felt as if I was going to faint.

Thor asked me if I was alright and I told him I was fine. I made sure we stopped at a pharmacy on the way. Realizing I didn't have any money, I made myself become invisible and just stuffed some Tylenol in my pocket.

"We have to hammer them in all around the site and then Jane and Eric will activate them from the tower." Darcy told Ian and I as we both grabbed long poles from the trunk.

"They're taped together!" Ian exclaimed, frowning at me before turning to Darcy.

"Do you even know what these things do?"

"No..."

"Neither do I."

"They're going to teleport the Dark Elves with science," I told them, fathering three or four poles in my arms before moving so Ian could close the trunk. "Instead of using magic like mine, they're going to use science."

"I guess you're from Asgard too," Darcy speculated.

"Actually I'm not." I smiled at her. "I'm from another world called Natenheim."

"I've never-"

"Heard of it? Yeah, I didn't either until a few weeks ago."

"Weird. Is it part of the nine worlds that everyone keeps talking about?" She asked.

"I don't think so. I don't think it'll participate in the Convergence either. The whole story is that Thor's father and grandfather and a bunch of other people banished my mother there because she wanted to rule the whole galaxy or something like that." I explained.

"Who's your mum?" Ian asked while shutting the trunk.

"It sounds kinda weird, but she's Mother Nature."

"Dude... that's cool."

I laughed. "Thanks."

The three of us ran over to the edge of the grass at one of the four corners of the courtyard before I took a hammer from the bag and started nailing it down to the ground.