fourteen.

QOTC: trains or buses?

I dont know trains are more aesthetically pleasing for me and Ive never had a bad experience on one unlike a bus (ahem, Ed Sheeran concert) :) so I like trains more

Also trains are just cool asf

(Hey guys. I haven't edited this since August 2nd, so I'm going to give you a little story. I started high school, blah, blah. I literally have all PRE AP classes, and I'm struggling to stay in volleyball because as of now I have a D in Biology. Tonight I actually had a night off because there's no school tomorrow due to parent teacher conferences. Also, I've been thinking a lot about how I'd like to branch this series, especially this chapter. It's kind of hard for me to write, but I will get through it! Enjoy reading this, guys. I love you!!)

* * * * *

Tessa's P.O.V.

"HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN since you've slept?" Loki questioned, the ship immediately slowing down.

"Why do you ask?"

"Because you look terrible."

Thanks.

"Do you want me to go to sleep now or something?" I asked.

"Ye-"

"I'm sorry Tessa, but you can't. We need to discuss this plan we need for Jane to be safe."

"Who said Azeli was going to do anything?" Loki asked.

My hands moved to the surrender position. "I thought I was just going to observe and act like the victim or something."

"That is unsafe," Thor stated. "For you and us. You should probably be the villain,"

"I'm not complaining because villains are cool, but why do I have to be the villain?"

I felt like I was pretending like I used to do when I was little. You know, with playing house and dressing up and acting like a princess. How could I possibly act like a villain?

"We sound like we're children, guys. This is a stupid plan. You really think Malekith is going to believe someone like me being the villain?"

"No, but he will believe that you are on Loki's side," Thor nodded.

"I'm going to take a nap. I'm just gonna wing it. Wake me up in fifteen." I murmured, laying down on the bench.

* * *

My eyes slowly opened to the awkward silence between Thor and Loki. Thor was covering Jane up with a blanket, and-

Where did he get a blanket?

Loki sighed.

"What I could do with the power that flows through those veins."

I grimaced at his words. "You said the same thing about me."

"It would consume you," Thor interjected.

"She's holding up alright," Loki started, "-for now."

"She's strong in ways you wouldn't even know." Thor argued.

Jane is a touchy subject for me. I don't know her well enough to judge her on anything she is done, because that would be wrong of me, but you know what? Screw it.