seven.

QOTC: Would you rather paint or write for the rest of your life?

Holy crap..uhm, I think I'd rather write. I think I'm a lot better at writing than I am at drawing or painting, even though I enjoy all three. Writing is one of my favorite things, and it's a lot more fluent to me than painting is. XD

* * * * *

Tessa's P.O.V.

THOR, JANE, AND I wound up in a place where Jane was laying on a table and there was a weird orange thing that looked like her body.

I was in awe at what Asgardians could do.

You'd think that they wouldn't know anything, but it looks like they know a lot more than us humans do.

"What's that?" Jane asked, reaching up to touch the orange thing shaped like her body.

"Be still," an Asgardian woman told her as Jane dropped her hand.

"Yeah, what is that?" I leaned over to Thor.

Thor tilted his chin up before shrugging. "I've been trained for battle, not this. I would think you would know what that is."

"Ha, no."

The women surrounding Jane began to turn what looked like gears next to the orange body.

Thor's eyes darkened before leaning over to murmur to the Asgardian woman standing next to him. "This is not of Earth. What is it?"

The woman gulped. "We do not know. But she will not survive the energy surging within her."

Thor gave the woman a look of disbelief, and she quickly looked down apologetically.

She walked away as Thor turned his gaze to Jane's body.

"That's a quantum field generator, isn't it?" Jane reached up to touch her body again.

She held a small smile on her lips as the woman looked down at her.

"It's a soul forge." The woman told her.

"Does a soul forge transfer molecular energy from one place to another?" Jane asked.

The woman stopped what she was doing as she glanced at Jane. "Y-yes,"

"Quantum field generator," Jane whispered as she turned her head towards Thor and I.

I glanced at Thor to see him with a small pained smile.

I furrowed my eyebrows.

Thor is completely in love with Jane, and he just heard that she's going to die...

I cannot imagine what's going on in his mind right now.

"My words are mere noises to you that you ignore them completely?" A voice interrupted my thoughts.

I scrunched my nose up in disgust.

Gross.

"She is ill," Thor turned towards Odin as he strolled into the room with a few guards trailing behind him.

"She is mortal." Odin corrected. "Illness is their defining trait."

You could say that.

"I brought her here because we can help her." Thor tried to explain.

Jane and I shared a glance before she turned her attention towards Odin.

I'm guessing she doesn't like the fact that there's going to be an argument about her.