A Quick note to my readers

Hi guys! I just wanted to let you know that I love you so much first of all. And second of all, as my books keep growing and gaining more readers I feel the need to say this. (short version: please choose my other books first)

Loving her is a book I started in college, in one of my classes. It was a class I struggled with; as I did in all of them honestly. And I was seeing how successful some individuals were on Wattpad and I just though 'what if I would just go for it?' believing deep down that it may come true for me. 

I didn't want to waste time on thinking about the characters or what to write I just wrote even though I was not at all confident in my writing.

And thus, this book is not really a representation of my writing, my stories, my vibes or anything like that. You may as well not even have found this on my profile. So although many people enjoy this book, I would recommend reading something else of mine as well <3 as this book was more of a test, more of a 'get your first bad book out so you can write the rest well  (AKA other books)' and I really used it that way, the amount of care for this book was and honestly is close to zero. The characters are random and I put too little thought into this book.

This is not a discouragement from people who actually enjoyed this book and I hope this doesn't offend you. I liked some elements in the book, it just simply isn't ME or ME as an AUTHOR and doesn't represent my AUTHOR at all.

Thank you for reading this note, and as always, HAPPY READING.

Here are the links to my other books that I would love to share with you:

The perfect storm: https://www.wattpad.com/story/212663449-the-perfect-storm

Popstar: https://www.wattpad.com/story/285133440-popstar