Chapter 5.

It's already Sunday. I can't believe school starts tomorrow. I tug my blond shoulder-length hair into a bun and put on my sweatpants. I still need to unpack most of my stuff which will only cause me to sweat profusely and force me to take at least two showers.

 I have a bunch of notebooks, pencils, and binders in a bag next to my bed that I'll hopefully get to use. The idea of new school supplies gets me excited which is maybe why studying is one of my favorite things to do.

I breath in and out, I hate that Ava is still asleep, she knows I have mini „panic" attacks and honestly, I need her to tell me everything will be okay. Sometimes I just can't handle my surroundings, and I don't know why, it doesn't happen as often as before but it's still pretty frequent.

"Leaving so soon?" Ava's hungover voice asks 

"Yeah, breakfast remember? That's a thing people do." I remind her.

 "I'm coming with." She demands and slowly gets up to dress herself, her hair looks like it's been over-sprayed with hair spray, actually, maybe it has. 

"I got a new car yesterday." She explains cheerfully as we head through the door. 

"What!? How!?" I ask confused. 

"Some guy at the party sold it to me, his eyes were looking into my soul I couldn't say no." She explains, her naive persona shining right through.

 "Sure," I say.

The car is dark brown and looks to be rusting in the front but other than that it looks almost . . . new? 

"Get in girl." She demands and I slowly step into the car but end up immediately covering my nose. 

"Ew, why does it smell like something died in here," I ask, opening up a window.

 "It's just a new car smell." She shrugs.

We finally arrive at the mall, and Heaven hits my nose. I stand behind the line for pizza and Ava follows. 

„Pizza? Really? This early in the morning?" Ava asks with a judgemental look.

 „yeah, you can go get some corn flakes or whatever, I'm going to eat real food." I explain but she shakes her head.

 Ava has always been a little judgemental but it never mattered, she doesn't know how it feels to eat a huge breakfast as fast as she can because if she'd make the mistake of being me and eating in public she'd receive too many 

„Of course the fat girl needs to eat" looks which is exactly how my binging started. We quickly sit down and devour our food. 

"Still thinking about your whole future thing?" She asks. My eyes are wide, how did she notice? 

"Yeah, I guess," I reply.

"Just don't worry too much okay?" She says but sees that my frown doesn't disappear.

 "Let's do something fun, let's go to a psychic. They always say something positive and if it's positive it's true." She winks.

Maybe it would be fun to go to a fortune-teller. I could ask some questions and get some stupid answer that could possibly clear my mind, maybe she'll even tell me about the cute boy I met.

"Let's do it." I say confidently.