Ch. 1

I got up early to get ready. I jumped in the shower, dried my hair, and straightened it. I went into my walk in closet and picked out a white and black polka dot tank top. Since it was like 85 degrees I didn't put on a cover up jacket. It's not a sphagetti string so who cares! I put on light ripped blue jean shorts and put on my "special" white vans! This pair were those new ones with heels! I love them! 

I walked down three flights of chinese staircases until I reached the bottom floor. I went into the kitchen and pulled out an Arizona and grabbed an apple. I walked on the white marble flooring and dropped my bag in the living room. I looked at the walls and looked at all the white walls, chandeliers, and white furniture. 

I don't get why everything is white. It will get dirty. I sat down on the couch and started scrolling through my IPhone when I heard my father from the top of the marble stairs.

"Goodmorning my beautiful daughter." The tall 6"0 tall man said. We walked down the stairs in a black suit with a red tie. His brown hair was slick back with lots of gel and a black suitcase in his left hand. He set it down on the ground and walked into the kitchen.

"Hi." I said. He pulled out the waffles Maria, our maid, had just made. I don't usually eat breakfast. 

"Are you hungry?" He asked me, I shook my head and stood up. Maria came down the stairs.

"Honey don't you want to eat?" She asked me, I smiled at her and shook my head.

"No Maria thank you." I replied, she nodded and lead me into the kitchen.

"Sir, aren't you proud of your daughter? She is a senior and she is at the top of her class." She said smiling and patting my back. I blushed and looked at her. Maria was one of the main reasons why I work hard in school. She was always like a mother to me, she took care of me growing up, gave me the best advise, and treated me like her own. 

She was born in Mexico and came here when she was 4. She wanted to become a teacher, but never could afford the money. So, she became a maid. She is a short 4"10 skinny tan woman. She taught me Spanish at a young age so we can talk around the house.

"Madre, it's alright." I said looking at my father "Padre was too busy to listen anyways." I said walking past him. (Madre mean mother / Padre means father)

"Shelby don't be like that." He said, I glared at him and turned toward Maria. I turned toward father again.

"I have school." I said walking past him. I kissed Maria on the cheek and grabbed my bag.

"Nos vemos más tarde la madre." I said (Means 'See you later Mother.') 

"Hasta luego." She replied. (Means 'see you later')

I grabbed my keys and walked out to my car. I unlocked my black Camaro and got in. I pulled out my phone and texted Ezra.

See you in 5 I replied.

K !(: He replied. I drove up to his house which was a lot like mine just a different color. Mine was white while his was a bit creamish. Anyways, I pulled up and honked my horn. Out came Ezra in skinny jeans, a T-shirt, and a beanie. I cursed myself for forgetting mine. He opened the car and handed me a black beanie.

"You left this at my house after the warehouse." He said, I smiled and put it on. He put his skateboard in the back and looked at my new one.

"That's nice." He said looking at my black and white one with music notes on it.

"Your daddy get it." He asked laughing.

"Shut up." I said hitting his arm and driving off. I pulled up to the school and got out. I locked my car and walked with Ezra holding my bag and my skateboard. We entered the school and a few football players looked at me. When I walked past them one of them grabbed my ass. I paused and stopped Ezra.

"Hold this." I said handing him my skatboard. He took it and stood there. I walked up to the tall blonde one who to be honest was very attractive. I got close to his face and I could feel his breathe on mine.

"Hi." I whispered.

"Hey." He said. I smiled and paused for a second. Then I punched him hard in the face! He fell to the ground and looked at me holding his cheek.

"You touch me like that again and you will lose all evidence of being a male." I snapped walking away. 'Oooos' and laughs echoed the halls. I looked at Ezra and walked into music class. 

"That was awesome." He said high fiving me. I looked back at the blonde kid sort of feeling bad, but he just smiled and picked himself up. I walked down the hall with Ezra and when I reached my locker, we parted.

"Hey don't forget the video!" He said walking backwards facing me. I gave him and thumbs up and watched him turn around. His black side swept layered hair was perfect under his beanie. He held his skateboard loosely as he high fived some pot headed guys. I rolled my eyes and put my skateboard in my locker. I could feel someone's eyes on me, but I was too scared to look. I hate that whole 'awkward' eye contact you know? 

I turned around anyways and who was looking? One of two boys I was wondering really lived here. Kian was looking at me smiling, I smiled back but turned to my locker. Oh my god he goes here!!!! I fan girled in my head. Suddenly I heard someone clearing their throat behind me.

"H-Hi. I'm Kian." He said as I turned around, I smiled warmly. 

"I'm Shelby, huge fan of your videos." I said smiling, he held out his hand and I shook it.

"Yours too!" He said, I blushed a bit and smiled. 

"So you go here? Since when?" He asked.

"Since Junior year. I grew up in Boston Mass." I said.

"I can tell by your accent." He said smiling, I frowned at him a bit then giggled.

"I didn't upset you just now did I?" He asked concerned.'

"No it's just that some kids here kinda...how do I put this...they don't understand it." I said.

"I understand. I'm sorry honestly I think it is really cool you're different from the rest. Hey what are your classes?" He asked looking down at the paper in my hand. I held it up while he held his and compared. We had all six classes together.

English

Social Studies

Chorus

Lunch

Business

Free Period

Thank god! 

"Hey Sam has all the classes with us!" He said a bit excited. I smiled, Sam..THE SAM! Oh my god I'm dreaming! 

"Cool!" I said smiling, he took my hand and started walking. 

"Come on let's go get Sam he is probably outside." He said, he squeezed my hand and looked at me smiling. I blushed a bit, Kian is a lot cuter in person. We walked out the door and looked at Sam who was with other skateboys. Kian still had his grasp on me hand as we joined the circle. 

The bell rang and the boys left, but us three.

"Sam, this is Shelby! You know...from--" Kian started, but Sam finished.

"From Youtube! Oh my god Kian and I are huge fans!" He said shaking my free hand.

"Sam to you two!" I said, Sam brought me into a hug and pulled me away from Kian. He frowned a bit, but tried his best to hide it. When Sam let go, Kian reclaimed me.

"Woah Kian already dating?" Sam asked pointing. We shook our heads.

"No she is MY best friend!" He said pulling me into a hug, I laughed.

"She is MY twin now! We actually look alike!" He said, we looked back at each other and laughed. I think this will be a great school year...