Ch. 15

*Shelby P.O.V*

I woke up to voices downstairs, but two were unfamiliar. The only other person in the room was a sleeping Andrea. I got up and slipped downstairs, looking around the corner, I saw two security officer. The older man looked to be about 45, he had dark features, but small greys were forming in his hair line. The younger man looked to me 30 with blonde hair and dark eyes. They looked right at me.

"Are you Shelby?" They asked, all they boys turned to me.

"Shelby go back to sleep." Jc said coming over to me. The younger guard violently grabbed Jc and pulled him back, I quickly responded by grabbing the security guard and throwing him back. He looked shocked by my strength. 

"Yes sir I am." I said turning to the older man. "Is there a problem." I snapped.

"We got multiple complaints about noises and are going to move half of the people in here into the other room. It is right next door so don't worry about anything, but the manager said you guys have until 3 to decide." He said, I glared at the younger man.

"So why did you feel the need to grab him and throw him against the wall? Over this?" I snapped, he took a step back. "Thank you officers." I said kicking them out and slamming the doors. I looked at the boys. They looked a bit shocked.

I looked at the clock and it was 7. "Alright boys back to bed we will worry about it after." They obeyed and we all went upstairs.

****2 Days Later****

The last two days have consisted of eating, making videos and sleeping. Nothing special, but today we are all going to head to Playlist Live. I got up extra early so I could have the bathroom all to myself, then I made everyone a really nice breakfast. I made eggs, pancakes, bacon and homemade hash browns. I sat on the counter nibbling on a hash brown while the boys got up.

"Woah Shelb!" Connor said running to grab the first plate.

"This stuff looks amazing." Jc said smiling at me, causing me to get goosebumps. I smiled and jumped off the counter.

"You guys have an hour." I said walking out, I ran into the bedroom and started getting dressed. I threw off my bottoms and my undergarments and switched into ripped shorts and a better pear of underwear. As I took my shirt and bra off, I heard someone open the door, I turned and was too shocked to cover up.

"OH MY GOD IM SO SORRY!" Jc yelled closing the door, I didn't even have time to react I just squealed. My heart is now racing and I am so shocked. I threw on a bra and a tank top that says "Vans" ... even though I am in Toms. I opened the door and saw Connor, Ricky and Jack watching tv, guess they didn't know what happened. I looked at Jc who was staring at the wall, red faced. I walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge, he didn't look at me.

"Dude, it's not a big deal. I trust you and it was an accident chill out." I said, he turned around and started leaning against the counter.

"I know, but I invaded your space and comfort." He said, I think its so cute that he cares!

"Don't worry about it.... wait you saw?" I asked, OBVIOUSLY.

"um,...... yeah." He said blushing like crazy. I laughed.

"Well there goes man points for you." I joked, he laughed and looked right into my eyes. There was a comforting silence between us.

"Shelby.. there is something I ..." Jc started saying until Connor walked in.

"Time to go." He said grabbing the keys."

"UH OH Connors driving!" I joked, I looked at Jc hoping he would finish his sentence.

"Later." He said, his smile completely faded.

Ugh come on Connor!