Ch. 18

When I saw Jc, standing there looking at me. I had so many different emotions. My mind told me to break down, but my heart swelled with anger, causing my eyes to water and my cheeks to turn a slight pink. I put my dirty blonde hair into a bun and crossed my arms, moving my bag from my elbow to my shoulder.

He just stood there, looking at me. I really was not in the mood to play some stare down game with him. As I got my feet to move in the direction where the door was, he stood in front of me. His body tensed as I tried to push him out of the way. When I succeeded, he took my bag from me and threw it across the room, causing my stuff to go everywhere. He then wrapped his strong arms around my waist and would not let go.

"Get the hell off me." I growled at him, he didn't listen. Anger was now swelling in my heart and mind. With one swift move I flipped him over my shoulder. Causing him to land on his back in front of me. Before I could allow myself to feel bad for him, I gathered my things and put them neatly back in my bag.

"Shelby.." He whispered, he was now standing behind me, tears in his eyes. I can't tell if it was from my flip or not.

"What." I snapped, my jaw clenched. He moved in front of me and lightly wrapped my hands, that were on my bag, in his.

"Please let me talk to you." He said, his voice now faint, it gave me goosebumps and sent chills down my spine, but I did not allow him to change how upset I was. 

"Why? You were the one snapping and ignoring me. Now that I refuse to give in you want my attention?!" I said a bit more rudely than I wanted. I could see the pain in his eyes.

"The ONLY reason why I got mad at you was because I wanted to spend the day with YOU. You ran off with a bunch of people leaving me standing there alone like an idiot. Then when your little buddies weren't talking to you, THEN you wanted to spend time with me. So yes I had EVERY RIGHT TO BE ANGRY." He snapped back at me, his voice raising to emphasize his statement. He stood up and began pacing back and forth around the living room, mumbling.

"Okay I get it, but it isn't MY fault. I wanted to spend the day with you TOO! But I also wanted to make some new FRIENDS. Growing up I didn't have many people in my life. My mum left, my dad was too BUSY for me, I only had my maid Maria and my gay best friend. Then I met Kian and Sam and now you guys. SO SORRY for not being ANTISOCIAL, but I have been my WHOLE. LIFE. And no you're completely WRONG. I did not mean to ditch you and I would NEVER, EVER do that to YOU." I said, I was now in his face screaming at him. Why am I allowing him to get to me so much?!

"I never knew that about you.." He said a bit softer, his face softened, I groaned and moved away from him.

"Whatever." I said grabbing my stuff.

"Don't go." He said, gently grabbing my hand. I seriously need to stop being angry with him. I have such a short temper. I took a deep breathe and looked at him.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry for assuming the worst and ignoring you. You did nothing wrong and have EVERY right to be mad at me. I need to stop having a short fuse, I just got frustrated. I guess right now I justed wanted all your attention so I could become a lot more closer to you. I'm so, so sorry Shelb." He said, I let out a high pitch 'Awwwe' and hugged him tight.

"I'm sorry too. I should have known why I upset you today... and I shouldn't be acting like I have. Plus flipping you like that was awful. And I want to get to know you too, we click really well." I said looking at him, he smiled and let go.

"How about we go out somewhere and talk, make up for lost time?" He asked, I smiled and nodded to him, he smile grew wide as he took my hand, causing me to drop the bag.

As we opened the door, the whole group fell in front of us. They were clearly trying to listen, we jumped over them and ran to the elevator.

"Where you going?" Sam yelled, he looked disappointed? 

"Out." Jc said.

"Make good choices!!" Andrea said as the doors closed, causing Jc and I to burst into laughter. When the doors opened up, we looked around the empty lobby. That's weird, we walked around for a few minutes, both knowing something was up. Suddenly a mob of screaming fans came rushing out of every little door, corner, lamp you name it! 

It was impossible to get out of this.