Ch. 7

I crept inside and closed the door, holding the phone to my ear. I saw a light shining from the top balcony where Maria sleeps slowly become smaller. When the light was gone I heard her door close. I dropped my stuff and went into the kitchen. I closed the kitchen door and started pulling out food to eat.

"What are you doing?" Jc asked.

"Pulling food and Arizona out of my fridge. I just got home." I replied, a smile creeping on my face.

"So how long until PlayList live now?" Jc asked me again. He has asked me like a million times already! 

"Right now? 2 weeks and 4 hours we will meet." I said blushing. I heard him giggle.

"I'm actually really excited to meet you!" He said through the phone, I blushed.

"Me too!" I said smiling, he is so sweet.

"Facetime?" He asked me.

"Sure." I said hanging up. I thought he would wait 5 minutes, but now instantly he called.

"HI ! " He said, I laughed and set the phone down. He watched me and talked about the trip when he saw my skateboard in the back of the room.

"That is such a nice skateboard! It's like a $500 dollar one!" He said looking in awe, I giggled.

"haa yeah thanks!" I said smiling. We talked the whole night, but sadly I had school and no time to sleep. We stayed on Facetime until I got into my school and had to hang up for first bell. It was so CUTE! I hung up and looked at Ezra who was making a funny face.

"Stop right there." I said smiling, he put his hands up.

"Hey a guy who would want to talk to for that long...something's oddddddd!" He said weirdly, I laughed and turned around. Kian and Sam were whispering and looking at me.

Why?

I turned around and brushed it off. The rest of the day was slow. Sam and Ki were avoiding me. I checked my car for a message, but got none. I drove home early since last period I had off and decided to go to the skate rink. I got there and walked downstairs. When I got there it was unlocked meaning someone was here. I walked down the end of the stairs and pulled out the knife I had hidden in the wall. I slowly walked around the corner to see Kian studying in the hammock. I snuck in and sat on the couch.

He finally looked up and saw me, but said nothing. I turned on the radio on blast to see what he would say. Still nothing. I spraypainted the edges of his book while he read. Still nothing. I played with his face and hair. Still NOTHING!

"DUDE WHAT DID I DO?!??!" I screamed at him, my body heating up and rushing to my face. He slammed his book on the ground and jumped right up. He was inches away from my face and was clearly angry.

"You really don't know." He stated giving me a dirty look that could rip me apart. He stepped closer knowing I would step back. Next thing I knew, I was leaning again the wall while his arms were blocking my way. I kept my face and body actions stubborn and angry.

"Nope." I said knowing he hates 'nope' and 'yep' he cringed.

"First you like Sam! Then you show a few signs indicating you were interested in me! Now it's all JC JC JC !! Make up your mind and stop WHORING around between the O2L BOYS!!" He snapped. The word 'whore' was the key to tearing me apart. My face was turning purple with anger and he instantly snapped back. 

"Shelby.. i didn't..." He said before I cut him off.

"YES YOU MEANT IT ! YES, I HAD THE TINIEST CRUSH ON SAM, BUT HE CHOSE ACACIA AND I SHOWED NO SIGNS I TREATED YOU THE WAY YOU TREAT ME!!!! AND ME AND JC JUST HIT IT OFF REALLY WELL FRIEND WISE SO I'M DEFINITELY NOT A WHORE AND I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY FRIEND WHAT KIND OF FRIEND DOES THAT!!!!" I screamed all in one breathe. His face was red and tears were forming. 

"Shelby..." He said.

"NO....You teared me apart. I was always bullied and called a whore and you know what's sad? It's the fact that I thought you were one of those friends who would never hurt me like that...but now I see who you really are and I don't think I want to deal with it. I really should just stay on my own." I said backing away in tears. I grabbed my bag and walked out. I heard him running and screaming my name when I got outside the rink, but I quickly got in my car and locked it. 

I backed out and drove off just as he got into the parking lot. When I looked in my rearview mirror. I saw him on the ground with his hands over his face crying. I drove a mile home, but pulled over so I could calm down. I cried and cried for 10 minutes then called Jc.

I told him everything that just happened. And he knew all the right things to say.

No guy has ever said all the right things....