Ch. 14

*I am so sorry guys I was grounded for the LONGEST time and a lot has gone on these past few weeks, but thats NOT the point I am BACK and writing again for you all^.^ & I promise I will TRY to stay out of trouble cause I can't keep you guys waiting! Thank you so much for all the support and ON WITH THE STORY*

*Shelby P.O.V*

I walked into the main room where everyone, but Jc were. I was recieving cheeky looks from all of them and I knew exactly why.

"Shut it." I said putting my hand up, all the boys put their hands up in defense.

"Just admiring" Sam said making me laugh, Kian shot him a glare and mumbled to Sam. Weird.

I walked over to the couch the fits one person and sat in it. Next thing I knew the twins were on top of me !

"Get off me!" I yelped. They laughed and lifted me up and onto their laps . "Fat." I mumbled. Jack heard me and tickled my neck.

'' YOU LOVE IT!" He said. I gasped for air and squirmed to the floor laughing as I went down. I got up and ran into someone. Jc.

We fell to the floor, me on top of him. The room roared with laughter while him and I stared at each other and smiled.

"Sorry." I said, his smile grew a bit.

"Don't worry about it." he said, we looked at each other for a few more moments before I pushed myself off of him.

I sat on the floor next to Jenn and Andrea while JC went to the other side of the room. We talked all day about everything. None stop until about midnight. Jenn , Jack , Kian , Ricardo , and Sam were fast asleep. Andrea and I slipped out of the room and snuck to our rooms.

"Jc is so into you." she whispered.

"No," I said. "I wish.." I mumbled, I thought it was quiet, but I guess not quiet enough cause she shot me a look.

"YOU L--" I covered her mouth before she could finish.

"SHHHHHH" I said pulling her into our room, closing the door.

"SHUT UP!" I snapped , she covered her mouth and squealed.

''Your secret is safe with me." she said crossing her heart, she left the room to her bedroom. I turned off the light and jumped into my side of the bed, leaving a lot of room for Jc. I was just about to fall asleep when the light turned back on and in came everyone else.

I kept my eyes closed, but I could hear everything. I felt Jc gently climbing into bed and just as he settled, I turned around and flicked his ear. He laughed and looked at me.

"What are you doing up?" he asked.

''I should ask you the same." I whispered, he smiled and looked up. Even through the blanket, I was cold. Since Trevor likes his room to be freezing. I shivered and looked up.

"Cold?" he whispered. I just nodded, he pulled me over to him and wrapped his arms around me. I gave in and put my head on his chest, resting my arms around him.

We both fell asleep instantly.

*I know this chapter is AWFUL, but I'm getting back into my writing! I promise it gets better ! thanks so much for all the comments and everything it means a lot and keeps me motivated ! thank you!*