Ch. 17

I sat in the bathroom and sobbed for more than a half hour before I heard the door open. I fell silent.

"Shelb?" Andrea's voice echoed throughout the bathroom, I stormed out of the stall and ran to her, sobbing in her arms.

"What's wrong?" She asked me, before I could speak she brought me out of the bathroom and took me to the main lobby of the warehouse, which was gladly empty. When we sat down I told her every little detail from break to now, she listened and nodded as I spoke. 

"Wow... That explains a lot." She mumbled, I looked at her confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked her, she sighed and leaned forward.

"After you ran off, Sam told us you were really upset and Jc got really rude toward him. Sam got angry and said that Jc should back off you because you never really liked him and Jc snapped. He basically attacked Sam, but nothing much happened because the boys pulled them apart." She said. I was basically in shock.

"Not just that, but then Jc tried to go back to the warehouse to see you, but Sam said that he was the last person you want to deal with.. which made Jc even more angry." She finished, I sat back and calmed myself down.

"I just don't know what I did or what made him so angry." I said, by now I am calm. She nodded as we sat in silence. 

"I think you two need to talk." She said, I agree with her, but how do I get through to him? I just met him officially and we have only been talking for almost a month. So obviously I don't know him all that well. And right now I don't want to be around him.

"Do you want to spend the night in my room? We can share a bed!" She offered. "Plus if we might be roommates we should get use to each other!" She said in a giggle, I laughed and accepted. I kind of don't want to be near Jc right now.

We decided to walk to the hotel because for one thing we had no car.. and no money for a cab. It took 45 minutes to get up to the hotel, we went up the elevator and started walking down the hall, but I slowed my pace.

"I'll go in with you, help you get some stuff, and make sure nothing happens." She reassured me, I smiled and nodded. When I opened the door, my heart dropped. Everyone was in my hotel room , waiting. When I walked in they stood up, even Jc who was clearly crying. What is up with him? He made me cry and now he is upset? I did not say a word.

"Shelby..." Connor said trying to stop me, I put my hand over his face and walked to my room, grabbing my purse and began putting stuff in the bag. I went into the bathroom and grabbed my stuff before returning to the bedroom.

As I finish packing, I hear a door close, meaning everyone left, but I hear footsteps. Which clearly is Andrea. I calm down a bit and close my bag, but as I walk out of the room I don't see Andrea. I look into the kitchen and standing in the kitchen,...

Is Jc.