Ch. 6

Kian P.O.V

I woke up, my eyes were still achy from tearing up a bit. I am such an idiot. Yeah I know, I shouldn't have said anything... I don't know I guess... I just wanted to tell him off. I turned and saw she was still sleeping. We had school, but I really don't want to go. Thankfully my mom answered my prayers by leaving a note on my night stand.

Kian,

You & Shelby can stay home. DON'T burn down the house.... xoxo Mom.

I laughed and got up. I threw on a shirt and looked at my phone. 

Sam- Dude where are you?

Sam- You coming?!

Sam- BRO!

Sam- Dude where are you & Shelby !?

Sam- class is boring without you two!

Sam- I don't want to be alone!

Sam- TEXT ME!

Sam- It's lunch time....where are you?

I looked at the clock and noticed it was almost noon. I looked down at my phone.

Me- Sorry bro sleeping , but no Shelby and I won't be in school. See you on skype. 

I put my phone in my pocket and pulled out some shorts and a new t-shirt. I jumped in the shower and cleaned myself up. When I got out I fixed my hair and went downstairs. I left a note on Shelby's bag saying where the bathroom is if she needs to shower.

I walked over to my piano sitting in the sun room and started playing. I just need something to do before Shelby comes down.

Shelby P.O.V

I woke up and read the note from Kian on my bag. I felt so bad for getting upset with him. I shouldn't care about what Sam thought. I just didn't want him knowing! I sat up and looked at my phone. I got a text from my dad telling me to call when I get home. Hopefully I never have to... 

I know I know . I should be greatful for what I have and I am! But he doesn't pay any attention to me like a father would...it hurts feeling invisible. First my mom leaves me now my dad is too busy for me.

I got up and showered, I then threw my hair in a pony tail and changed in skinny jeans, and a white tank top. I walked down the stairs and heard someone playing piano. I smiled, I love the piano. I will  play for hours on end. I walked into the sun room where the piano was and saw Kian playing. I sat down next to him and watched him play. He stopped and looked at me.

"Hey.." He said in monotone thinking I was still angry. I sat on his lap and hugged him.

"I'm sorry...I shouldn't have gotten mad." I said, I felt him smile.

"Don't worry about it." He said smiling, I moved off his lap and sat there looking over the keys. I slowly put my hands down and started playing. It was soft and gradual. I closed my eyes for a moment and played. When I opened them, Kian was looking at me wide eyed.

"What?" I asked him. He smiled and looked down at the keys.

"A trouble maker who plays piano!" He said laughing, I punched his arm and got up. 

"Let's order pizza then turn on our skype. Jc, Ricardo, Connor, and Ricky are on." Kian said taking my hand, I followed and sat in a chair. He set up the camera and made sure I was in view. He started it up and waited for 5 minutes until they  were in view.

"Hey guys this is Shelby!" Kian said looking at me, I smiled and looked right at Jc who was blushiing.

"What's up?!" I said laughing at Kian who was making a face.

"OH MY GOD YOU ARE SHELBY WE ALL WATCH YOUR VIDEOS OH MY GOD IM CRYING YOU'RE A LEGEND!" Connor said fan girling, all the boys made fan girling noises. We all laughed.

"Well I am a big fan of you guys!" I said, Jc blushed again. Dude this kid blushes a lot! We talked for the next half hour. By then, Sam and Trevor joined in. Then the door rang.

"I'll get it its PIZZA!!!" Kian said running down the stairs. I laughed. I looked at the boys when Jc said.

"Inbox me your number! We should totally talk." He said, the boys 'ooohed' 

"Watch out Jc Kian has his eyes on her!!" Sam said laughing, I glared.

"No we are just really close friends." I said, they all laughed. I sent it to all the boys, but Sam. He already had it. Suddenly Jc texted me.

Jc- Are you two really a thing? 

Me- No I'm single, but we were messing around with Sam and now he thinks so...

Jc- LOL yeah Sam is like that!

I smiled and looked at Jc. "I know!" I said to him, he laughed at me. Kian came up with the pizza.

"DID YOU GET ME ARIZONA!?!?!" I said excited, he nodded and handed it to me. 

"Hey you like Arizona too?!" Jc said smiling. I nodded proudly.

"And she longboards, skateboards, and loves Kid Cudi!" Kian said smiling at me. I blushed a bit.

"Me too!" Jc said smiling at me. I smiled and looked at Kian who was looking down at his phone. He didn't look happy. The boys talked about new video plans, but Jc just sat there looking down at something. The boys didn't know that we were texting each other the whole time, just getting to know each other.

"Jc are you in this convo or what?" Ricky said, he jumped and looked at us.

"S-sorry boys I was um... studying for finals." He said holding a random book. 

"Jc ... that's a book on dogs..." Ricky said not amused.

"HE'S FLIRTING WITH SHELBY!!!" Connor said covering his mouth, I dropped my phone and laughed.

"Con, no we aren't if anything you're flirting with me right now!" I said jokingly, Kian shot the camera a glare. I looked down at my phone and could feel Kian leaning over.

"NOSEY!" I snapped at him, he laughed and sat up. We said our goodbyes and got off, by then his mom and sister were home and already making dinner. I am sure Maria must be worried, I got up and looked at Kian. 

"I better get going Maria hates being in a mansion alone." I said grabbing all my stuff. He walked me out. By now it was dark and the only thing shedding light was my car. I hugged Kian and kissed his cheek when he looked at me.

"So you like Jc now?" He asked.

"I have never actually met him dude. Come on now. I can't make a judgement until I see him at Playlist Live." I said, he sighed and kissed my head.

"See you later." I said.

"Yep." He said walking into his house. I drove home in silence when my phone rang. I hooked it up to my car and said "answer." 

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey uh- it's Jc." I heard a nervous Jc say, I smiled.

"Hey! What's up?" I asked.

"Just thought maybe we could talk now since the boys aren't really reasing us. You busy?" He asked.

"Nope, just driving home." I said smiling. 

Thank god it is a long drive home...

*Authors Note*

I do NOT promote talking/texting while driving. She has that car that car you can hook it up or something. I lost someone to texting while driving so DO NOT TEXT OR TALK ON THE PHONE! Trust me and DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE OKAY ! You have no idea the damage that you could bring upon someone by being stupid. Trust me.

xoxo! FAN, COMMENT, AND VOTE !!!