Ch. 16

We couldn't even get to the door that lead into the warehouse. Millions of screaming fans in our YouTube merch were crowding our car, banging on the windows. I became a little bit tense, but Jc put his arm around my shoulders for comfort. Sadly the windows were not tinted.

"JC ARE YOU AND SHELBY TOGETHER?!" A girl screamed into the window snapping a picture of us. I blushed in embarrassment.

"Shelb, you would think you would be use to this by now." Connor joked.

"Yeah, but I also had security guards." I said, I looked at Jc, and huddled closer to him. Suddenly a group of men in black suits surround the car, they helped slowly guide Connor to the back of the building where all the YouTubers were getting out. We got out and met up with a bunch of people, soon the group separated except Jc and I. We had 4 more hours till the doors would open so we chilled out at the big desk.

The area we were placed In was meant for the O2L boys, Andrea and I. It was a huge table and the fans were able to walk from one side to the other meeting us. Andrea brought LOTS of hand sanitizer. I sat down right next to Jc. He sat up straight, his hands folded with his phone laying in front of him, not saying a word.

"Do you want to finish what you were going to tell me?" I asked him, he sighed and sat back looking at me.

"No.. it's better if we were alone." He said, I nodded and looked at the time.

"Technically we are." I said, he smirked and leaned in a little closer to me.

"Can I tell you a secret...?" He asked in a whisper, I slowly nodded.

"You can not be mad though." He finished, I nodded again.

"When that girl asked if we were dating.... I nodded my head." He said leaning back, I laughed.

"I don't care. It's whatever." I said, he leaned back toward me again.

"Say whatever again..." He said examining my face.

"Whatever...." I said confused, he started dying laughing! Why?!

"What is so funny?!" I snapped a bit, hardening my facial expression.

"Your accent is so cute!" He said, turning his laugh into a slight giggle.

"Thanks..." I said blushing. We talked the whole time until finally the doors open. Many people came rushing through. Crying when they saw me, kissing my hand... which was weird, hugging me, some asked to dance with me. My hand hurts from signing so much stuff! When they allowed us to go on break, I followed Jc and the gang into a huge Café for YouTubers only. I met so many people, like Mitchell Davis, Jenna Marbles, I got so caught up in meeting new people I forgot about Jc. I saw him sitting with some people and sent him a quick text.

Come sit w me.. I met some cool people.  I watched him roll his eyes and reply.

I'm fine . Go have fun w your new friends . I am so confused what did I do? I put my phone down and continued talking to Jenna until Jack, his twin Finn, Tyler, Casper, Shane and Joey came over.

"HEY GURRRRL!" Tyler said hugging me.

"Hey boo!" I said, I greeted Jack and Finn with a hug, they both twirled me around, Shane and Joey high fived me, finally I got to meet Casper Lee.

"I'm a huge fan of you." I said, pulling him into a hug.

"Oh stop it you are making me BLUSH!" He said holding his hand to his heart. "I am a an even BIGGER fan of you!" He said, I laughed and stepped back a little.

"Well I am flattered, look now I am blushing!" I said, he laughed as we sat down with the group. We talked until someone said it was time to go. What am I going to do with Jc....

When I walked back to my seat, Kian, who was sitting next to me, leaned over and whispered in my ear.

"Jc is the jealous type. So leaving him in the café made him really angry just a heads up." He said, I sat back and let what Kian said sink in.

"Well we aren't together... sorry for making friends." I mumbled, suddenly Jc sat down on the other side of me, not saying a word.

We continued signing and meeting people, Jc ignoring me, Me ignoring Jc. For the rest of the day. When it was over, we began walking out. Jc stayed with Connor and Ricky, while I trailed behind the group. All of a sudden I want to just break down and cry, what did I do? I have never allowed any boy to make me cry and now look at me, falling apart.

Sam stopped walking and waited for me to catch up.

"You okay?" He asked, his face full of concern.

"No... Jc is mad at me because I went off with a bunch of other YouTubers. I texted him and he flipped." I said, Sam sighed and hugged me with one arm.

"I'm sorry Shel. Maybe he needs to blow off some steam. He is the jealous type." Sam said, I nodded agreeing, suddenly Jc looked at me dead in the eyes and saw Sam's hand on my back. That looked bad.

"Oh shoot sorry about that." He said letting go.

"It's fine... I think I'm going to grab a cab... I can't handle Jc right now. I'll be home later." Before Sam could stop me, I ran into the bathroom. Thank god it was empty. I went into the last stall...

And sobbed.