Ch. 4

*Authors Note*

So if you read my first book 'Falling For The Cloud (Jc Caylen Love Story)' Shelby is dating Jc. Well I am thinking of having Kian and Shelby have a romantic relationship, but that's when Jc comes in and everything falls into place! This is the prequel to the book 'Falling For The Cloud' so please start reading my other book I hope you guys enjoy it! I will also be making a sequel called 'We Meet Again' where everyone goes to Playlist Live! I hope you guys enjoy it and please Vote, Comment, and Fan me! Thanks!

Kian P.O.V

Whan I first went into Shelby's room it was so big. My room was about a quarter the size. She lead me into her walk in closet and when I looked into the big mirror and saw her my heart stopped. She doesn't realize that she fell for the wrong guy. Sam is my best friend, but I want Shelby to be my girl. Plus he has Acacia so why can't she just realize that I am the one for  her. 

I quickly shook the feelings away and walked out of the closet. She followed me and we both fell back on her bed. It was a white king sized bed with black wood that was covered in white lace.

Lots of white... I thought. I closed my eyes, but felt someone touching me. I growled at her and went to sit up, but she jumped on top of me and started tickling me. I lifted her up and ran around the room, but tripped over her rug sending us falling. I twisted her over so she would fall on me instead of vise versa. I would hate myself if she fell.

We layed there, on the floor laughing. It soon ended when we both realized she was still on top of me. I looked into her bright blue eyes. They reminded me of the ocean, they were icy and gave me the chills, in a good way. She looked back into mine and when I was about to lean in, she giggled and looked down at her hand, breaking our 'moment'.

"Sorry." She said pushing off of me.

"No it's fine." I said sitting up. Our legs were still tangled, but we sat on the floor sitting there in silence. It was like we were having a competition on who could stay quiet, which made everything so awkward. She grabbed the $500 dollars laying on the bed and looked at me.

"Wanna waste it?" She asked smiling, I nodded excitedly.

"You know it!" I said, she giggled at me making me smile and blush. I loved it when she giggled or laugh. I helped her pick out clothes to wear then we left. She said goodbye to Maria and took my hand. Her gentle hand in mine fit perfectly. It was meant to be. We got in the car, I could not help but become curious.

"Where are we going?" I asked looking at her hoping her blue orbs would meet my brown ones.

"Surprise." She said smiling at me, she checked the back seat then started the car. Something tells me it's gonna be interesting....

Shelby P.O.V

We drove down the street toward where he says is his and Sam's neighborhood. As we drove I saw a brown haired boy with a blonde haired girl in the distance. As we drove closer we saw it was Sam and Acacia. My heart dropped. 

They were standing out front of Sam's house making out. More like eating tongues. I gagged slightly and drove by. Kian looked at me and gently took my hand.

"You deserve better anyways." He said softly. I turned to him and looked into his eyes for a second. He made everything feel alright. When he was carrying me I felt safe. I don't know how I feel anymore though. I am just glad that Sam doesn't know. I looked at Kian again and gave his hand a slight squeeze.

"Kian...you're amazing you know that?" I said, he smiled and laughed a little.

"Now I do." He said smiling at me. I turned to a dirt road surrounded by trees.

"Okay if this is like those movies where you take me here to kill me just turn around now." He said laughing, I joined in and shook my head.

"Yep you found out my plan." I said locking my car doors for affect, he looked at me and laughed. I pulled up the gates and got out. 

"Grab a board." I said pulling out my lucky longboard, he looked at me suspicious. We grabbed our boards and I took his hand again, feeling the electricity. I led him past the gates to the big abandoned rink my dad bought for me when I was 13. Kian's eyes instantly lit up at the sight. I winked at him and started skating. 

We were skating for a while when I heard him cuss and a loud sound of snapping. I turned around and saw him with an angry looked as he held up the two pieces of his skateboard and looked at me. I smiled and ran over to him. I pulled out my $500 and gave it to him.

"No Shelby I am not taking it." He said shaking his head.

"You have seen my car, my home, and now this. You need this more than I do." I said as I closed his first. He hugged me, lifting me off the ground. I couldn't help but blush wildly. 

"Come on I have something to show you." I said taking his hand. I walked over to one side of the rink and pulled out one of my two keys to this door. I opened the door and turned on the ultraviolet lights. I walked down the stairs holding his hand. When I heard the door close I looked at Kian. He put his arm around my waist as we walked.

I let my hand glide against the light wall outlining the animal print paint I used to make the place look more welcoming. I showed him one door which had bedrooms and what not. Another room has a kitchen and the next staircase leading to the second set of stairs. The last room was the biggest one. It had lots of lights with nice furniture. The walls were painted except for one wall I haven't started. I walked in and closed the door behind Kian.

"This place is amazing." He said looking around. He jumped into a hammock I set up and started swinging. I laughed. I walked over to the mini fridge and pulled out an Arizona. I handed him one and sat on the leather couch. He got up and sat next to me. He lifted up my legs and put them over his lap and sat there looking at me. I sat up a bit and pulled out my second chain necklace I wore just in case. My first chain had the first key to this place, but the second key was in my purse. 

I took off the empty chain, took the second key, put the key on my chain and sat up toward Kian. I put the chain on his neck and tucked it in his shirt.

"This is our place. No one elses. Not even Sam's. Our." I said smiling at him. I pointed at the walls.

"I painted every wall, but that one" I began saying as I pointed at the empty wall. "That wall is your wall. You claim it okay, you can do whatever you want to it. Don't tell or show anyone this place promise?" I said looking at him. He smiled and kissed my cheek, sending butterflies. 

"Promise." He said. "Now let me show you a little trick come on!" He said taking my hand. He lead me out of the ramp. I locked it then followed him to my car. He told me to get in and I listened. When I did he let out one big breathe and wrote 'Hi' on it.

"What is the point of that?" I said as he got in.

"Breathe on it now." He said, I did and the message was still there. 

"Make sure you check that window everyday after school. I am gonna write messages telling you when to meet up here or at your house or mine." He said. I thought about how in Teen Wolf Scott and Allison did the same thing and smiled.

"Alright. Can I ask you something?" I asked him, he looked at me and nodded.

"Can I meet your family since you met mine?" I asked, he sighed and nodded.

"Yeah let's go." He said, he knew I wasn't taking no for an answer. I'm glad he didn't fight.

"On one condition." He said, I spoke too soon. I looked at him. "You tell me what you promised." He finished. I sighed and nodded. I started the car and drove off.

Time to meet the Lawleys!