17 | A Night Away

© All copyrights belong to StarsAndMoon1447 on Wattpad

*

Happy Birthday to AestheticLover004🎂🎉🎉🥳🎈

Happy Birthday to AestheticLover004! 🎂🎉🎉🥳🎈

*

VALIMA

Syra

I wore an ice blue lehenga with a maxi dress that  was adorned with the most beautiful, most delicate gold embroidery that I had seen. The opaque dupatta that was of the same blue colour, had a border that sparkled elegantly under the lights of the Valima hall, with sequins dotted over the entire length of the dupatta itself. I wore a large set of ice-blue and gold bangles on each wrist. and the golden jewellery set that consisted of a necklace, earrings and maang tikka, had beads and pearls dangling from it. The outfit and the jewellery were from my in-laws, meanwhile the pale gold sandals with tiny gems dotting the straps and the stiletto heels were from the collection that I'd brought along with me, and were actually given to me by my Dania Khalla. These were actually the same ones that I had worn on my Nikah/baraat day.

Musa, meanwhile, wore a grey suit with a tie and pocket square that matched my dress colour.

It was almost funny, but the hall was mostly crowded with my side of the family- Ma Sha Allah. My entire family was here: my paternal grandparents, my Phuphos and their families, my Mamu and his whole family, all my Khallas and their families. Ma Sha Allah.

But the moment I saw Jannah, I groaned internally. The cheeky grin on her face made me realise that I was in for an evening of leg-pulling. Wearing a long pale pink dress with golden sequins and embroidery, she looked gorgeous, Ma Sha Allah. She had matched the outfit with a silver sparkling clutch and  triangular-fronted silver shoes.