5. What if...

"Look, Fenice! Now we're matching!"

Fenice smile when he saw the hairstyle through the mirror. Three of them have half up side braid. Lynette is on the right side while Lyney make Fenice on the same side as him which is on the left side.

Finally, Lyney style up his hair into a low side ponytail.

(Just imagine Kamisato Ayato's hair but blonde and have half up side braid on the left side)

"Do you like it, Fenice?"

"I love it, Lyney! Never know you know how to do braids though." Lyney shyly scratch his cheek.

"Then, can three of us stuck up with this new hairstyle?"

"If that's what you want, then sure!" The there of them stare at each other and quietly laugh after.

Ding

Their laughter's cut off by a ring of the bell and a voice.

"Ah, so this is where my children run off."

Lyney's and Lynette's eyes widen at the familiar voice as they immediately bow down to the person.

"Hello, Father."

Fenice decided to stand up and approach the person. "Ah, I'm sorry. You must be Lyney's and Lynette's caretaker. Did I stall them too long?"

The person shake their head. "I just wonder where they went after leaving earlier than usual. Plus, they didn't have their breakfast yet." Lyney and Lynette sweatdrop when they saw Fenice playfully glare at them.

"You two, what did I say about skipping breakfast?" The twins look away from Fenice who have both of his hands on his hips and a pout visible on his face.

"I'm really sorry, uh..."

"Its Arlecchino, dear."

"I'm really sorry Arlecchino-san. I didn't know they didn't have their breakfast yet."

"It's fine. I'm sorry about them. Did they cause you any troubles?"

"No, no they're not. Lyney and Lynette are fun to hang out with! So you don't have to worry about that, Arlecchino-san."

"You're Fenice, Right? I've heard the news. I'm sorry for your loss." Fenice shake his head as if he's saying it's fine.

"If you ever feel lonely, you're welcome to House of Hearth. Lyney and Lynette can have a new company to stay with." Lyney's and Lynette's eyes widen when they heard their orphanage's name.

"Thank you for suggesting, Arlecchino-san. But I'm fine here. Even though I'm not one of those who's in House of Hearth, I can guarantee to always keep on check Lyney's and Lynette's health when they come here."

"I see. You're welcome to visit House of Hearth anytime you want though. Maybe you can check up on the twins when I'm not there."

"It's my pleasure to do that, Arlecchino-san. You can count on me!"

Arlecchino nod and the two of them discussing like parents about their own kids' good.

Meanwhile, Lyney and Lynette just stare at them.

"Uh, that's good I guess..."

"..."

"I-I mean they're getting along is a good thing. Right, Lynette? Phew, I thought he will know our identity after Father mentioned our orphanage's house..." Lynette reply with a nod.

"Brother, what if Fenice know about our real identity?"

"... I-I don't even want to imagine it. It scares me." Lynette nod again. " I don't want Fenice to hate me."

"Me neither, Lynette..."