20. Old friends

Fenice happily smile when he felt a crown placed on his head by Aranara. After stayed a night at Sumeru, Nahida along with the Aranara accompanying him to The Chasm. A place where a part of Liyue nearest to Sumeru.

"Aw... You guys prepare this for me?" The Aranara happily nod while jumping a bit with their tiny feets.

"Ugh! How dare you... To be so cute! That's it! I'm going to take you guys with me! Nahida, I'll be taking your kids to Liyue with me!"

Nahida merely laugh when she saw the Aranara make their happy noise as they got swapped into Fenice's hold.

Fenice laugh and stay a bit to play with the Aranara a little longer.
.
.
.
"I think that's enough for today. I'll visit you guys again when I have time, okay?"

"Come visit us again, Fenice-sama!"

"Let's play again next time!"

"We can play you some tunes next time!"

"Don't throw away that flower crown!"

Fenice let out a hearty laugh at the cute sight before him. He then walk up to Nahida and ruffle her hair.

"I'll take my leave first. Take care, Nahida. Ah, don't think I forgot you guys. Bye bye~"

Nahida just chuckle at the gesture and the Aranara wave at Fenice with their tiny hands.

"Have a nice trip, Fenice."
.
.
.
.
.
Fenice sigh in relief at sight before him, the Liyue harbor. The final destination of his little adventure.

He really want to teleport but it will waste his energy and those unpleasant things in Celestia will notice him. After having hard time escaped from that hell,

Of course he won't waste his chance to live freely and have his freedom on this land.

To hide his power, he decided to use the Teyvat's seven elements and he decided to stick with Hydro. As a weapon of the Celestia, he can control all the Seven elements including his own elements. So, A fake Hydro vision is seen with him till this day.

Back to the point, when he rethink again, he planned to visit a certain adeptus at Wangshu Inn at first but since the way he's going to Liyue harbor is not the same way to Wangshu Inn, he decided to finish what he supposed to do first.
.
.
.
" Welcome, traveler from far. What kind of business you have here?" Ask the Millelith.

"Ah, I have some business with the Qixing. I'm from Fontaine, the one who supposed to send the fabric for the upcoming Lantern Rite."

"Oh, you're from Fontaine's Tailor Shop, right? Come on, I'll show you the way."
.
.
.
Fenice feels himself sweatdrop at the sight or the Jade Chamber.

'It reminds me of that damn Celestia. This one is different yet it's still a floating thing...'

"Lady Tianquan is inside. Your arrival is already informed so you can just go inside. Lady Tianquan is waiting for you. Well then, I'll take my leave."

Fenice open the door and someone lead him to the said Lady Tianquan.

"Hello, Mr. Fenice. It's nice to meet you in person. May I know what brings you here personally?" Nigguang gesture Fenice to sit down and enjoy his tea.

"Well I'm sure you've heard there's some problem with the shipment process. Since you will need these for the upcoming Lantern Rite, I come here to personally deliver these. I mustn't abandon my costumer's order. Especially when I heard Lantern Rite is quite important. I don't want to be the reason that ruin it."

"I see... I'm grateful for your concern. How about you try to experience Lantern Rite once? I can guarantee it's worth a try."

"Well if you're the one who suggesting, Lady Nigguang. I need to make sure to free my schedule first."

"If you say so, Mr. Fenice. Feel free to stroll around Liyue. I'm sure our people will be nice to you."
.
.
.
Fenice stop walking as he saw a familiar man at the Third - Round Knockout. Minutes ago, he bought some souvenirs to the twins, Freminet and Andrew but stop walking when he saw a familiar person sitting at a table while enjoying his tea.

Fenice smile as he recognise he brown hair that tied up into a low ponytail. A tall person yet already old.

'Venti would call him an old man if he's here right now.'