6. A reunion

"Come visit again when you have time, Arlecchino-san."

Arlecchino chuckle. "Sure. I'd love to taste that homemade breakfast of you again. I'll visit again when I have time."

Fenice wave at the three and now alone again in his shop. He look around and sigh.

"Fatui, huh... It won't be a problem if I don't mess with them, right? As long I know there's still kind people like Lyney and Lynette, then I guess its fine."
.
.
.
Every morning, its become a daily routine for Fenice to visit Cesar's grave. He knows Cesar can no longer hear him but he still talk about his day in front of Cesar's grave when there's no one around, not wanting people to call him insane or crazy.

Well can you blame him? He just need a place or someone to hear him. But at the same time, he don't want to burden those who close to him.

"I guess its become a daily routine for you to come here?" Fenice whipped his head and saw two people stand behind him.

"Neuvillete-san. Its rare to see you here. What brings you here?" Neuvillete then point at the person who hiding behind him.

"There's someone who want to meet you. Not a good place for a reunion though."

Fenice grin when he saw the familiar person take a peek at him from behind Neuvillete.

"Fo- I mean Furina-sama. Its been a while. What are you doing, hiding behind Neuvillete-san? Is the great Furina-sama shy or afraid of me?" Furina pout and playfully point a finger towards Fenice.

"You! How dare you assume I'm afraid of you! O-Of course that's not true! I, the Hydro Archon who everyone admire, afraid of you? Actually yes... You're more superior than me after all. Anyways! I'm hiding behind Neuvillete because I find you're creepy this time!"

Fenice laugh at Furina's antics and tilt his head. "What made you said I'm creepy this time, Furina-sama?"

"That's it! You suddenly become polite all of sudden despite knowing you're the superior! Plus, your body shrink! You're look like a kid!"

Fenice laugh again. "I am a kid though?" Furina grit her teeth and pinch Fenice's cheeks.

"No you're not! We three knew you're lying, old man!" Fenice stop laughing and wipe his tears.

"Damn, I knew I'm older than you but calling me old man? I'm hurt. Go call Morax that instead."

"Language, Fenice-sama."

"Ehe! Sorry but not so sorry, Neuvillete-san."

Furina take this chance to pull Fenice's cheeks harder. "Damn it. You want me to feel the wrath of his falling meteor? Hello no. Go do that for me instead."

"Not you too, Furina-sama..."

"But he started it first, Neuvillete!"

"Neuvillete-san, I'm innocent here."

"You two better shut up before I make you to do so."

"..."

"I wonder how Furina-sama is the Hydro Archon instead of you, Neuvillete-san." Fenice then receive a smack on his head by Furina.

"Hey, I'm still here you know!"

Thus, the three spent time together and catch up what they're missed after not seeing each other for a long time under the shade of a tree.

"Fenice, did you purposely shrank your body? Why like a body of a kid though?" Fenice sigh.

"I didn't do it on purpose. Its not even my doing. You think I desperate enough to have a kid like body?"

"Then, don't tell me..." Fenice nod, confirming Furina's assumption.

"It's the curse from the cataclysm."